PFB+ Softball (Part 1)

McNeese is located in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
It is good to see the SEC doing so great in the tournament so far. :smile:

4 Likes

7 run 7th inning for Washington to win it :confounded:

I saw they ended up winning it, but I didn’t know they did it all in one inning. Good grief. They didn’t have pitchers who could hold them to like 5 runs?

1 Like
3 Likes

Hate it when highly ranked teams are losing the whole game and then have a big 7th inning to win…

4 Likes

I feel deeply personally attacked by the PFB Twitter account this morning.

12 Likes

Moments before disaster for Huskers

7 Likes

Perfect timing by OSU Max

2 Likes

Thanks @marshall for giving Cowgirl Softball front page coverage on the PFB website! Way to write such an awesome article for an amazing Cowgirl Regional Championship! Also, for anyone who hasn’t seen the full post-game press conference with Coach G, Tallen, and Becker, Marshall has it linked inside his article. Definitely worth watching in full. That full press conference is not as funny as the short ESPN post-game interview with Kenny G and plush Bullet, but it gives a lot of great insight!

7 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

I want it, but I don’t know if I want to pay $30 plus shipping for it…

3 Likes

Agree. They should have set this up as a team NIL deal since it was the OSU softball players that came up with the props/idea of stuffed Bullet. I think a lot of folks would buy a shirt like that where a large chunk of proceeds go to softball NIL.

2 Likes

Just got my tickets! But the only thing I could buy was SRO :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Same. I’m going to the Friday game. I thought we would be able to get some bleacher tickets, but I guess those all sold with the all-session tickets.

2 Likes
6 Likes

big time game tomorrow night

1 Like

I keep checking here to see if the chatter has started!

Really cool story. Says a lot about Kenny and the program he’s built. Probably not very common for transfers to recruit for their former schools.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at PFB+ Softball (Part 2).