PFB+ Transfer Portal Thread

Just rip the bandaid off stallion :joy: let us hear it

2 Likes

Best just to say it now than it all leak out over the next couple weeks

1 Like

It’s gonna take a couple days, at least. To kinda settle things down. Locker room is not in a good place right now. Coach isn’t helping things by basically saying if they wanna leave let them leave.

7 Likes

Anyone you’ve heard have 1 foot out the door?

2 Likes

Gundy is an idiot for this.

5 Likes

What’s even more aggravating is he’s been so egotistical in the pressers lately I’m not sure he regrets it

1 Like

Truly a moronic statement. Shows no care for the student athletes and seems like a refusal to adapt to the current state of the game. Just stop coaching if that’s your attitude.

2 Likes

Not just anyone. It’s a few. NIL Boys and girls. If they don’t start playing (it’s gonna go away) according to Gundy. It’s gonna get under control Robert Allen. Things might turn into a bit of oh geez!

1 Like

If we lose a bunch of dudes to the portal, and then have another 6-6 or 7-5 type season next year, and lose a bunch of dudes to the portal again, I think it’ll be time to take Gundy out behind the woodshed because the game will have officially passed him up.

4 Likes

Yeah they would have to let him go at that point.

1 Like

Hopefully level heads prevail, but I can imagine things are very tense right now. That idiotic presser by Gundy this afternoon doesn’t help anything at the moment either.

4 Likes

Any takers?

3 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

I want you to name names so I can call you out if you are wrong. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Keep an eye out for Jaren Hall…

1 Like

Not ready yet. Conversations are being had. This team is exhausted, just so everyone knows.

3 Likes

Me too tbh

5 Likes

Put those stones on the table stallion! As antagonistic is you are 95% of the time, we have all more than earned our right to rub ur nose in some freezing. Old takes in 3-6 months

Would absolutely love to get Jeff Sims if Spencer does leave. Really good athlete who showed quite a few flashes of brilliance even on an awful team the past few years, and with 2 years of eligibility he would hopefully be a longer term bridge to whoever our next guy at QB is going to be.

1 Like

If JTII xfers I’ll be really sad

Same with cobb, Daniels, Jabar, and CO.

That’s a decent core we can build on next year if those 4 stay

5 Likes