PFB+ Transfer Portal Thread

Since we have discussed using the TP (Transfer Portal) as an integral part of overall recruiting, I thought we shoul have a dedicated thread here in PFB+. @marshall indicated in his article today that we have 11 in the portal. Do we have any insight (@Helper - @kyleporterCBS) into coming and going.

Also, can some post where we can find said TP, with rules etc?

4 Likes

I thought we already had a thread for this

Not in PFB+. Different rules.

3 Likes

It is not the official, as far as I know, the public does not have access to the real portal. This is all who have announced they’ve entered the portal.

2 Likes

The only reason I don’t like the 247 one is they aren’t very quick to update it (relatively speaking).

The Stanford transfers are wild. They’re transferring because they couldn’t get accepted to the grad programs.

1 Like

Wow there are 81 QBs in this transfer portal.

2 Likes

Everyone thinks they’re the next Joe Burrow or Justin Fields.

2 Likes

When they’re really the next John Kolar…

5 Likes

Or any of the last three Heisman winners… Transfers are not new, but it’s amazing what making it easier for the athlete has done. I think it’s a good thing… It’s like the stigma is gone.

The issue with recruiting high schoolers is that they all truly believe that they’re going to be the next Joe Burrow or Baker Mayfleld… and those two only validated it for 3* QBs.

1 Like

Burrow’s offer list and John Kolar’s offer list are pretty comparable. Ohio State was BY FAR Burrow’s best offer.

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Joe-Burrow-38669/RecruitInterests/

Who knows… if Kolar transfers to, IDK, Florida a couple of years sooner, maybe he wins a ton of games?

2 Likes

Boy I am glad he didn’t go to Iowa State. He would’ve won the Heisman as a freshman there somehow.

I definitely think it’s a good thing. Fans tend to flatten athletes into just sports, i.e. “you’re just unhappy because you aren’t starting.” Maybe they aren’t starting because they’re unhappy. Giving people another opportunity to find a good place for themselves is a good thing.

4 Likes

bumppp

2 Likes

We’re screwed

1 Like

This is gonna hurttttttt

1 Like

Sooooo…….

4 Likes

Whats the latest rumors? Anyone for sure out the door?

1 Like

Is this the fan transfer portal? How does one enter that

3 Likes

Whatcha got

1 Like