PFB+ Ultimate Fighting

Hopefully…I know Dana said they’re planning to move forward with the event but with Souza testing positive for COVID-19 I waiting for someone higher up to shut it down again.

I think this is where it being in the wild state of Florida helps out.

Did anyone watch the fights tonight!? I didn’t see them but I saw pictures

They are worth a watch when you get some free time. It’s wonderful to have sports back!

1 Like

So how do UFC fans feel about DC stepping back into the octagon?

He’s been adamant that this will be his last fight and he will retire. Can’t think of a better way to call it career than rubber match title fight against Stipe Miocic. I’ll obviously pull for DC, but I like both fighters a lot. It stinks that someone will have to lose.

Im interested to see how the fight location will affect the fighters. Yas Island in the summertime will be extremely hot and Dana has suggested that they’re setting up the octagon on a beach.

1 Like

Idk how much DC has got left in the tank. Just hope he doesn’t get embarrassed. His show on ESPN+ looks interesting I’m about to start watching it

1 Like

I need to go back and watch that last fight again. I don’t remember DC looking top notch. He seemed to not have an answer for Stipe’s strikes and was kinda being reckless. Will be interesting what his strategy is to counter the body shots next fight.

He has been talking retirement for a while. I’m hoping his heart is still fully in it, but at some point when your head is at the point of being done with something your work quality will decrease. This is a rough fight to be in if you are not fully invested/hungry.

He is EXCELLENT on Detail. His breakdowns are incredible and he does a very good job making it simple too.

1 Like

DC was dominant in round 1 of their second fight and won a close back and forth round 2. He was really busting up Miocic but he started to fade in the 3rd and lost late in the 4th via TKO of which was an extremely entertaining and competitive fight.

1 Like

I’m just getting back into UFC. Lost interest after GSP, Pen, Franklin, Rampage, Forrest and all those guys retired. But this o’Malley dude looks like a bad dude! Also the other rainbow haired dread guy look like a beast. I just can’t see myself spending 60 bucks every weekend for fights, or whatever they are.

1 Like

DC won’t have any problems after retirement. His commentary is great and his colleagues have praised him as one of the best out there.

1 Like

His commentary maybe one of the best in all sports. Just behind Romo calling plays before they happen

Dominique Foxworth did great on this.

Cormier representing. I hope he pulls it off tonight.

4 Likes

Yeah you really have to feel for Cormier with how that went down…

1 Like

I thought this was a good thread on DC from a non-OSU UFC fan:

1 Like

Any picks on the Gaethje vs Khabib fight tomorrow? I hope Gaethje pulls it off but have to pick Khabib til someone beats him.

Khabib!!

Khabib via “smesh” is the safe pick.

1 Like