PFB+ Weather Thread

Had a turkey house collapse partially in a small tornado a couple years ago. We had to go in and carry out the turkeys and drive them in waves down the house and load them up and take them to another farm. Worst thing that ever happens was a pond bank gave out one summer when I was an intern in Missouri on July 4th due to rain. It ran down the hill and flooded a house and we were digging ditches in the litter for it to drain. We lost a ton of birds that drowned.

2 Likes

We’ve used booms and pulleys to lower people in a collapsed chicken house and hauled them out of the roofs. I’ve seen some crazy crap

1 Like

Some crazy looking clouds after the storm. I’m not the best photographer but here goes.

5 Likes

About to start the next round of fun…

LETS GO CHASIN

1 Like

Caught the second half of Twister last night in anticipation.

1 Like

:satellite::satellite::satellite:

Had baseball size hail in Northwest Arkansas this morning. I was driving back from Enid this morning and it looked nasty that way

1 Like

Let down!

1 Like

Setting in the living room, playing cards with the kids, and phones started blowing up. Nader warning. Went just west of us. Exciting for a minute.

1 Like

Where ya at boots?

1 Like

North of Tahlequah. Just east of Peggs, and a little south.

2 Likes

That tree line is kind of frightening with how it’s lined up to the clouds.

Made me nervous for a few, couldn’t see what was behind it, and the satellite goes out when storms are to the south.

Any good fish in your pond?

Perch is about it. Have a slow leak I’m fighting, so only holds so much water. I get it stopped, I’ll be adding crappie.

1 Like

Will always make me laugh.

2 Likes

Do you know where the location of the leak is? If so, I may have a product recommendation from a different forum.

1 Like

Not 100% sure, but about 90% sure. Have a couple of trees starting to grow right through there, hoping their roots will help it.