PFB+ Weather Thread

The product is soilfloc. If you want to check it out.

1 Like

Whole new meaning to sales call. Dr. Anderson would be proud of you. @Marmaduke57

1 Like

I’m not even in sales! I know how frustrating a leaking pond can be. I have seen success with this product on another forum.

I didn’t realize he was still teaching that class.

I will definitely research it. If it would hold another 2-3 feet up, would make a big difference.

He was when I took it in 15’. He changed my life, and helped me from having to drop out the first time I took it in 14’. If it wasn’t for him I would have had to drop out cause my sisters health left my family not able to pay for college and had to drain my college fund. He wrote a letter after a 2 hour heart to heart to the OSU board giving me a medical hardship waiver.

3 Likes

That is awesome. He is definitely a great guy.

1 Like

Some super charged lightning approaching Tulsa right now!

1 Like

Gettin it good out here in Cherokee County. Even some small hail.

2 Likes

That was a gnarly storm. Big branch down across the street and lots of power out in the neighborhood over.

Lost power for like 10 seconds. Looks like Salina may of taken a tornado.

1 Like

30k without power in Tulsa

Glad I’m not in town. PSO map says “assessing condition” still.

Yes it’s not severe, but can we talk about this late July rainfall? High of 78 in okc today. If this is global warming, I’ll take it!

5 Likes

Yeah I find it hard for most to argue there is not some climate change just based on all the changing stuff we are seeing.

78 in late July, in Oklahoma, should make you just as concerned as Australia being so hot that they can’t even hold sporting events, in some cases.

1 Like

Why is that?

I mean it’s fallout from a hurricane making landfall in Texas right? It’s going to happen from time to time.

1 Like

…?

Because 78 is “out of character” for late July in Oklahoma, maybe? I don’t know.

We now basically have what I call “whiplash weather”.

It’s not a record low or a record low high. Sometimes odd things happen with weather.

1 Like