PFB+ Weather Thread

Everyone keep an eye out today. They’re raising the hail / tornado risk by the hour. Supposed to get pretty messy this afternoon.

5 Likes

Yeah… I keep checking the weather and it keeps getting worse

1 Like

Maybe Chad is hoping the announcement of a coach will get buried by tornado news

6 Likes

We’ve been talking about that at work, trying to convince management to let us leave early. :joy:

But at 9am the metro was orange, which meant ping pong ball size hail and 2/10 on tornado index. At 11 it was red, which is baseball sized hail and 5/10 tornado index. At 1 it updated to purple, which is softball size hail and 7/10 tornado index. We joked with our supervisor that if he waits until 3pm it’ll be black for volleyball sized hail and a 10/10 tornado index.

5 Likes

I am just hoping this storm is nothing like we had a few weeks ago here in Ada. There are still so many cars driving around with broken windshields.

2 Likes

I’m resisting the urge to make an Ada joke.

2 Likes

Never resist the urge! :rofl: We only moved back here because our families are here. This is not our “forever home”.

2 Likes

Stay safe folks!

2 Likes

Watch your butts, Stilly

1 Like

Me 'n the dog are watching David Payne

My daughter and a friend thought it would be fun to ride bikes to get a slice of pizza at Upper Crust. Of course the rain hit as they left. Her friend’s chain broke. After picking her up I ended up driving under the big storm hook/rotation on the way home. Good times.

Memories were made, lessons (hopefully) learned. :laughing:

5 Likes

Can y’all give some updates?

Yea, if you’re in Tulsa it’s a big nothing sandwich

IMG_0373

1 Like

All clear in Stillwater

Thunderstorm

1 Like

I fell for the weathermen’s “please look at me talk all night” trap once again.

2 Likes

There was some rotation and hail in some areas, but the OKC metro missed out. Just a decent amount of rain right now.

Tornado near Hominy earlier

1 Like

Omaha just hit by one of the largest tornados in history. EF-4+. Destruction is unbelievable.

https://x.com/johnfricke/status/1783978539814904294?s=46&t=UABGUy02W6RUGGTYS2lExg

Wow

4 Likes