Podcast Guests

Take things nice and slow. Don’t want too much content. :smirk:

Brandon Pettigrew, I think you mean…

Byron Eaton would be a good one. But it would make me sad.

Whoops! Still had Andrea Riley’s name on my mind.

I know… All of the nostalgia, though.

1 Like

Dez Bryant.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how everyone would feel about this, but I would honestly like to know about Justin Blackmon. The questions would probably have to be vetted.

6 Likes

Honestly, it’d be fun to bring back Holder, if only to make the first question:

“So…how would you rate Coach Gundy’s recruiting now, a couple years later?”

Set the Internet on fire again.

4 Likes

I know older guys are fun and all, but I think people could learn/enjoy from some of the recent graduates. I’d love to hear from Lindy and how this has all unfolded through his time in Stillwater. Ditto for some other football guys. Shane Richards comes to mind. How many guys do we have go #1 in a draft and basically never talk about? Just a thought.

5 Likes

This would be my dream guest. So much so I didn’t even mention it on my original answer!

1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I was thinking a pod with @TheHeadChimp, @DrCCowboy, and @leecothran would be interesting… :wink:

8 Likes

Haven’t seen him here but just saw Mason Cox did an interview with News 6 or 9 in Oklahoma. That would be a very interesting one!!

5 Likes

Carol Baskins

10 Likes

Sean Sutton

2 Likes

Do a charity fundraiser, top bidder comes on and it goes to a charity of your choice

1 Like

Big Country

4 Likes

John Anderson. Cormier. Brett McMurphy. Hovy. Matt Holliday.

4 Likes

I saw him in Ardmore about this time last year. He was driving a jacked up new pickup, looked good. He was getting diesel and I didn’t bother him.

2 Likes

Daniel Cormier, Johny Hendricks or Randy Couture

Daniel Bobik or Phil Forte

Zac Robinson again, Josh Cooper or Kevin Williams

Incaviglia or Ventura

Garth

1 Like

Let’s not get carried away…

1 Like

Gary Busey…?

3 Likes