Podcast Guests

We have Josh Holliday on Friday, but I want to hear who everybody would like to see us get on. We’re planning on grinding out a ton of these during coronavirus.

3 Likes

Doug Gottlieb, Mason Rudolph, Daniel Cormier, Phil Forte.

6 Likes

John Smith specifically, but really any of the wrestling coaches. Carl Sanderson and some other coaches have come out strong for winter sport athletes and I’d like his perspective. Also, his thoughts on the Olympics being delayed.

I’d also like to hear from Chris Pendleton. What’s it like being hired right now and trying to put together a staff.

2 Likes

Cormier would be a good one. He seems to be more available.

2 Likes

Yea I thought so too. Those other three we just haven’t heard from in a while so I thought they would be good.

Robin Ventura? Ask him why he let the White Sox suck. :imp:

3 Likes

The three Kyle weave would be fun to listen too

Jameson Curry would be a really cool catch up.

8 Likes

Need to get @Helper on with one of those voice changers to protect their identity. :joy::joy:

4 Likes

How about getting Holder on again? This time with Gundy too? :rofl:

Seriously, though, would love to hear Gundy on your pod (as I assume you would as well). If not Gundy, then Dunn?

5 Likes

Glass. I’d like to hear all about college S&C Coaches, what that entails, the ‘legend’ of Body by Glass, how every school thinks theirs is the best, etc.

5 Likes

I legit laughed out loud at this. Wife was like “shut up”. :rofl:

3 Likes

Me and @dustinragusa24. Get the band back together.

3 Likes

I think he’s tentatively lined up for next week.

8 Likes

We have asked many, many times on Gundy and other football coaches, any of them.

I think a really underrated (and probably relatively unheard of) guest would be Dave Smith. He’s the head coach of the Men and Women’s XC/Track programs and has won 3 Cross Country national titles during his time here. He’s surely got some insight and neat stories of those teams.

3 Likes

Gotta ask after he’s had a few

2 Likes

Mitchell Soloman and/or Jeffrey Carroll. I believe these are the only two to play for all three of Ford, Underwood and Boynton. I’d love to hear the differences and some inside stuff on those three.

5 Likes

Byron Eaton, Rashuan Woods, Josh Fields, Andrea Riley, Brandon Pettigrew, Russell Okung, Vernand Morency, Marcus Dove, or any of the Sutton brothers. Those are some names that I thought of that bring back memories and would be interested to listen to!

3 Likes

No doubt. I was sure you have.
It has to be very frustrating to not get that support.