Predicting Which Football Recruits OSU Might Land Commitments from Next

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/predicting-which-football-recruits-osu-might-land-commitments-from-next/

Five names to watch including the brother of an OSU star.

Good group of kids. Presley is the best of the group.

1 Like

Did you figure that out from the number of stars each one had ?

1 Like

I see u and Joe have given up completely to rite on here. I final got u guys to understand u have no knowledge. So be it if u try to get back at me. Go ahead and cry. Just brings out ur pathetic eyes. Lmao

:star: Ranking this article

1 Like

Its way to early to know on some. All of r commits r coming with a big group of recruits. Hope they bring alot into the fold. Alot r going to going through the full process. Some of r commits are still going to campus visits as r others coming to osu.

Cry? Cry about what a dumba$$ said?
I don’t cry, I don’t whine and I don’t give a sh!t what some dumba$$ says. I got my opinion and I don’t care whether you or anyone else thinks about it.

Blah blah. If that wasn’t a lil gurl crying I’m a monkey’s uncle.
Ur not showing any opinion ur just remarking on what I rite.

So you was Bonzo’s uncle? Did you get to meet Mr. Reagan? I still think he is the greatest President ever. I used all of his Russian jokes while I was there.

The only monkey here is u. But ur are rite about reagan

What does this even mean

He is try to be funny, In reference to my comment. Reagan was in a film with a monkey, bonzo.

Do you understand how the media and content creation works?

@kyleboone
I did notice Cody nagel has given more crystal ball projections on prospects than what seems normal, should we believe those or be a little pessimistic?

Those crystal ball deals are weird.
They can say 100% and have a low deal marked.
They do give their % accurate rate.

One thing is their are guy committed but still going on visits.

Now they open up school visit, June and July will show more movement.

Not to put this on the kid but IMO Braylin Presley could be a Tyreek the Freak type player!