Raleek Brown/Transfer portal

That would be a stretch for another year. lol
Wrestling seems different because they get Olympic years and RS I think Fix is one year 5

1 Like

You’re gonna play against a 7th yr next yr…….Cam Rising.

2 Likes

Lol I was kidding. you and I are cool. I forgot to do the tongue in cheek emoji.

1 Like

You seen your schedule for next your. Give a early prediction

1 Like

@robert28 Man thats so tough to do this early with the portal having such a massive impact on what a roster will look like. But ill do it, with the ability to change my mind if needed next August.

TEMPLE: Win 1-0
HOUSTON: WIN 2-0
TULANE: Their QB just hit the portal, so ill nail down a WIN 3-0
TENN: They lose a bunch, including the QB. Its at home. Its absolutely a game OU could lose. WIN 4-0
@LSU: LSU loses the likely Heisman Trophy winner. OU will be favored in another game they could easily lose. Because of a new QB and I think Chip Kelly is an average football coach… WIN 5-0
TEXAS: Texas returns a bunch. Sark is starting to get it rolling. Add to it that OU acted like they won the Super Bowl this year after beating Texas…LOSS 5-1
@OLE MISS: Dart returns. Kiffin is a really good HC. On the road, post Cotton Bowl LOSS 5-2
SOUTH CAR: No Rattler. South Car has gotten some portal guys in the past WIN 6-2
@AUBURN: Another one that could go either way. LOSS 6-3
MAINE: WIN 7-3
BAMA: Milroe I think is coming back. Bama is Bama. LOSS 7-4
@MIZZOU: Mizzou isnt sustaining what they did this year. WIN 8-4

There are 7 games that could go either way (Tenn, @LSU, Texas, @Ole Miss, @Auburn, Bama, @Mizzou) It wouldnt shock me if OU went 10-2/11-1. It wouldnt shock me if they went 6-6.

1 Like

Did you see texas. Lot easier i think yea i got to 4 to with with 8 50/50 games.

I got as 3 losses

Way to early havent even seen who is coming or going we have up to 20 guys that could come back next year for another year.

1 Like

“Did you see texas. Lot easier i think” What does that mean?

" 8 50/50 games" Who is the other toss up? South Carolina at home? In their last 15 SEC road games against teams not named Vanderbilt, theyre 1-14.

I think texas schedule is easier then ou.
Tulane. Its a minor deal to get a qb. The big 12 have two qb that won title games that are in portal. Arkansas has a qb leaving

1 Like

Mizzou toss up

Mizzou was in my 7 toss-ups already. You said there were 8. Who is your other one? Tulane or South Carolina in Norman?

Both i did know your of seaon

Tulane has done well with ou and ksu wasnt the usc at Columbia those are early 50 50.

I have osu with 3 lose. But the ksu is looking less and less strong. I have utah and sdsu. There still 5050 being at stillwater.

1 Like

“Both i did know your of seaon” I think you re saying both are toss ups? Then that leaves OU with 9. You said they had 8. So im confused.

"Tulane has done well with ou and ksu" OU has played Tulane twice…and is 2-0.

I had 8 in con i didnt know your non con.

Tulane was in the game to the end one gamel.

Its a long way to go.

1 Like

So every Conf game for OU is a toss up? I know its early. You say OSU loses 3 game. How many do you say OU loses?

Obviously have the right to change your mind by next August…

1 Like

4 ou losses i got lsu ala texas and ole miss. Take auburn and south Carolina of the 50 50. So 6 ahd 7.

Im get close to 2 loses ksu is really starting to add up loses.

1 Like

“So 6 ahd 7” Dude…they play 12 games. How can they go 6-7!!! You see how hard this can be with you??

“ksu is really starting to add up loses” What does that even mean?

What will OU’s record by in a 12 game season?
What will OSU’s record be in a 12 game season?

Dude you can do better 6 con 5050 and 1 non con with 4 definite losses

Ksu is losing players. Alot. As of rite now 2 loses. Sdsu and utah.

1 Like

Is Gabriel come back. Heard some talk.

No. He’s gone.

Why is it the same reason as will howard he mite be backup qb. That change alot. Your back up ready