Ranking OSU Football’s Top 10 Impact Players in 2021

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/ranking-osu-footballs-top-10-impact-players-in-2021/

These 10 players will make or break OSU’s season.

“If he can do that, the Pokes might be a real Big 12 title threat.”

In order to be a team that’s considered a Big 12 title threat you first have to have a HC that wants to make his team into a Big 12 title threat. We haven’t seen that for several years now. The opportunity has been there for the better part of a decade now. What is he waiting for?

3 Likes

“He caught one pass all of last season before a six-reception, 118-yard and three-score bowl game. Now, Presley is planted as a WR1 and the leader of OSU’s receiving corps.”

Yet he was kept on the sidelines because he was “young” and didn’t have much “experience”. For the sake of seniority and Cowboy culture he sits the bench even when he proves to do good things on the field.

3 Likes

Thats statement is just ur normal bs. Go cry some where else.

Some bs u crying over nothing. Last year is gone he will be playing. Cry cry cry.

To you it’s just BS, but for three other people so far they agree with me. That makes 4 vs 1. Oops!!! Looks like you lose.

1 Like

Moron

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I got three others that agree with me and you don’t.

I know ur 4. So u got a gang to ride off into the sunset on ur big wheels. So ur happy to have a cry feast.

You keep replying the most and I’m the one crying?

I’m surprised he could spell moron right.

1 Like

Rodriguez should be on there. The two kickers should be on there.