RB1

Who do you think is going to be the guy this year? We thought it would be Brown last year. Does it end up being Dom? One of the frosh? I kind of want it to be Dom because I like his run style, but I’m going to go out on a limb and say Nixon gets the most carries this year when the dust settles.

3 Likes

Me

2 Likes

Ok. Love the confidence.

Man if we learned anything about running backs or our team’s talent evaluations it’s just so hard (but fun) to tell . I’m pulling for Dom and the freshman if only because Nixon just really looks the part .

I’m getting the butterflies just thinking about the pigskin getting toted around the gridiron!

2 Likes

Remember when we were wondering if Coach Woz was on the hot seat ? Me included there .

I hope some Chuba or justice gets some production this year . Too bad about Carson .

2 Likes

Yeah, Carson was the best pro RB to come out of OSU in a while. I don’t think Justice will ever pan out. Chuba has a chance since McCaffrey is basically an injury waiting to happen.

3 Likes

I’m saying Oliver about half way through the season. Big , strong RB if he isn’t a fumbler … Gundy hates fumbles
And Shettron, too good to keep off the field

2 Likes

Dom has had some issues with fumbles i hope tge hole team wears locktite

1 Like

Or “stickum “ what was the DB for the Raiders that wore that chit all over him till they banned it :joy:

2 Likes

How did we miss on Carson? He wasn’t even RB1 and was barely used. Then turns into a stud in the NFL. Definitely makes me question our coaches.

Gundy was over the moon about Carson. He was injured a lot and Hill was very good. Carson was the short yardage guy and did have a lot of big impact runs and TDs. So, I wouldn’t say the coaching staff didn’t utilize him properly, they used him effectively when he was available and Hill was probably a better college back between the 20s.

3 Likes