Recruiting News

Yup. He might know something we don’t. We might have to take Miles in a package deal to get Cunningham. That’s my prediction.

I’m willing to make that trade.

1 Like

Sure…but long-term point guard plans, I’m taking Davis 99 out of a 100 times vs. Miles.

Absolutely. But Boynton isn’t going to stop recruiting PGs if/when we get CC and/or Bryce. He’ll expect them to leave after one year and will go for the next solid players that could be better than Davis as well.

Jabar Triplett (3-star LB target) committed to Arizona today. Our recruiting is in trouble.

1 Like

Some good news! Tyren Irby (3-star JUCO DE) committed to the good guys this morning!

1 Like

Arizona…over us???

LMFAO, my god.

So Cade Cunningham gets a Kentucky prediction from Evan Daniels. I did some reconnaissance on some Kentucky message boards, and the belief is that if Evan Daniels makes a prediction, he is doing it on very good authority.

So we should probably hope for the best and prepare for the worst, at this point.

We need some linebackers in this class. It’s a blow to lose a Louisiana kid to Arizona.

Tonight, OSU pulled in another defensive player, this time a 3-star DT who is a BIG boy. Beating out Memphis, Purdue, and Texas Tech looks a little better, I’d say.

4 Likes

6’4" 278… Can’t teach that. Wow.

2 Likes

I know that Isaiah Todd fell off of basketball recruiting’s radar, but thought I’d share this anyway:

Another instance of a school bringing in someone “nostalgic”, for lack of a better term, and attracting big recruits that way.

https://247sports.com/Article/Penn-State-receiver-Justin-Shorter-enters-NCAA-transfer-portal-139260179/

Oh boy! What if…

2 Likes