Recruiting Predictions: Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe

Haven’t seen one. Article is great though. Gives the coaching staff great reviews from a recruiting point of view

2 Likes

RONDEL WALKER LIKED MY GREG BROWN COMMENT RONDEL WALKER LIKED MY GREG BROWN COMMENT.

I’m fan-girl’ing here, guys.

21 Likes

Guessing you gave young Mr. Brown some encouragement?

1 Like

I’m going to make it happen, Gary. Just watch.

I WILL NO LONGER BE LAUGHED AT.

:rofl:

6 Likes

We’re all really happy for you

I predict he’s coming to OSU…

Man I’m good

Well. Since my guy came through on MAM. I’m gonna trust his info on Thor. Hopefully I get the scoop on Donovan so we can all celebrate early! :pray::raised_hands: #PFBRules #TheyreTheBestInTheBusiness

6 Likes

Wait…who is Jackson?

Sorry. My phone switched to Jackson instead of Donovan. My mistake. I’ll fix it.

Is LSU recruiting at a high level a Ben Simmons hangover? Because that would bode well for us with Cade.

1 Like

I’m amending my rule. Grown men should never tweet at recruits(*)

(*) Exception Clause 1A : @TheHeadChimp is exempt and quite frankly now required to continuously tweet Greg Brown.

8 Likes

Georgetown fans should have gotten that message.

3 Likes
5 Likes

That’s actually fair. And I refused to get on Twitter for the longest time.

My rule is to never rip a kid for their decision. Or trash other schools involved UNLESS their fans trash OSU. If they do, I usually just point out the Big 12 is the toughest bball conference overall, things like that.

1 Like

He said he’s recruiting Thor.

5 Likes

I also see there that he’s pushing hard to get JT Thor in black and orange. He makes that happen with Donovan Williams and, even without a grad transfer, that is scary talent coming in.

Dang, Marshall beat me to it.

Anyway, I’m not saying I want anyone to leave either, but if Hidde did decide to head out and Seth Towns somehow came in…I wouldn’t be upset. Like the kid a lot but it’s not been a good year.

3 Likes

The Thor comments, and fact that they all played together, is encouraging

5 Likes

I don’t want to be tooooo hyperbolic but if Thor and Greg Brown both commit,

We’re like in Michigan Fab 5 territory

3 Likes

You can’t say that, eddy! This is what Chimp’s face looks like now:

10 Likes