Recruiting through the Covid era

So how does All the post Covid recruiting shake out for us ? I know it will depend on draft declarations, the portal and so on . But maybe we can get the PF to give us a ballpark breakdown\updated projections bc it makes my head spin a bit .

1 Like

I know we could lose lacy or ford. I just dnt see it happen.
I do think Anderson needs to go.

1 Like

Lacy probably imo, Ford I don’t think so .

Do we take a full class next year ?

No way it would be a mircle if we get 20 guys over all.

1 Like

I agree Lacy wi go , he’s already used his Covid tear up hasn’t he ? Langston hasn’t ever got it together has he .

1 Like

Lacy can come back

1 Like

Even if he could he’s gotta be looking at Evers and his struggles to stay healthy . Love both of those Cowboys and hope they show out for us in the league .

1 Like

Ford fits in that more.

M not mad at ewers idnt see him making it as a pro. But, he is hurt so he would be out anyway. He could change his mine too

2 Likes

I just don’t know if ford has a resume that the nfl would take a chance on right now . Maybe it will look better at the end of the year but his durability would come into question .

Shoot does he even want to go to the NFL?

1 Like

Im just talking about guys that could go. Not always have guy left that could be nfl players. With martin and ewers issue i dnt see them making it.
I dnt want ford or lacy to leave lol.

2 Likes

Oh man another year with those guys :drooling_face:

1 Like

I don’t think Ford goes but with two blow knees he probably will if he does well on pro day. Don’t know if Lacy can improve his stock