Redshirt Freshman Monroe Mills Enters Transfer Portal, per Report

I agree. I just don’t think we need shy away at what we possibly do best. I don’t mind being a grind out offense and running the football a billion times. We just don’t have the depth or talent at the OL to do that right now. Plus you risk further injury to the starters at the OL and HB position doing that. I like the young group of receivers we have and I think we need to take advantage of it.

Obviously the turnover rate with an Air Raid and RPO is likely more. Especially with Sanders at QB, but I like the fact he has the ability to run. No reason we can’t design runs out of the RPO and grind it out as well. It will just look different. I agree with your point in using the pass to set up the run.

I read and heard a statistic that Sanders commits way less turnovers in the uptempo air raid when he has less time to think things and something about he doesn’t need the line to block that long for him to run or pass. You ever get jealous when you see these smaller power 5 schools play a good school and pass block well? I seen one last night a re-run game. I was jealous thinking man wish we had those guys.

I hope we get back to tempo. We had so many new guys it just didn’t work early.
Spencer do well mite have to do with the defense break downs using up tempo.

The line get a lot of credit for the bad.
1 if recievers did their routes on time and well.
2. Spencer getting ball out sooner.
3 less line break down.
I have no idea what game u watched. But alot teams felt their lines went great when we played them.

Riley talked all year about their bad line.

1 Like