Report: Big 12 to Finalize 14-Team Football Schedule, Why an Early Exit for OU and Texas Would Be Difficult

Originally published at: Report: Big 12 to Finalize 14-Team Football Schedule, Why an Early Exit for OU and Texas Would Be Difficult | Pistols Firing

FOX can pull some extra strings to keep OU and Texas in the league until 2025.

I hope we drop texas. They will be better next year.

1 Like

OU is probably in no hurry to get to the SEC right now. Texas is going to want to show Arch Manning off to the SEC so they’ll make sure they’re in there while arch is still playing.

I doubt manning starts as s freshman. Any way manning will play in the sec, if just his junior year. If he stays at texas.
Neither want to pay to leave.

1 Like

It wouldn’t really surprise me if uo decided they wanted to stay listening to their fans. They are scared chit less :flushed: They are probably a package deal, the goons hooked their wagon to the horns. If uo wins a game or two ketchup will enlighten us all :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::joy:

1 Like

Good riddance but don’t forget to pay the lady they say. Blessings in disguise since this started. If we keep building off last season our brand will build and be worth more. Tired of OUs shadow. Honestly I bet OU wishes they’d stayed after the playoffs expansion. At the end of the day it’s a business decision and money talks. I’d rather win and make 50 mil a year and get donors to give. But whatever is best for the program.

2 Likes