Report: Bowlsby to Meet with Pac-12 to Discuss Merger or Alliance

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/report-bowlsby-to-meet-with-pac-12-to-discuss-merger-or-alliance/

The Pac-12 and Big 12 leaders will meet to discuss the future.

Yes What ever happens, it needs to be done after we have drained all of the money from ou and Texas. Unless we absolutely cant.

3 Likes

Yes, do nothing first. Make OU and UT make the first move so we can get their money. Make their boosters pay for their greedy ways.
Do not act impulsively from panic mode. I think Espn loves OSU on tv. Mullet or no mullet.

1 Like

Mullet sells.:thinking::wink::innocent::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Big Pac 20 looks awful rough for West Virginia. Maybe they go to ACC and we invite Boise or Houston?

3 Likes

I say we dump Baylor and find another school that doesn’t systematically cover up rapes.

2 Likes

It all sucks and yes the pac-12 sucks and playing games late that no one watches sucks. It all sucks pac-12 really? It’s going to be the worst conference like it is now. I say let gundy coach till he’s 100 now because it doesn’t matter anymore. College football is so tainted now that I’m loosing interest unfortunately. Sad

1 Like

PAC is the only power 5 conference that really needs the Big 12 or at least some of the schools. It’s network is bad, TV payout are lacking, average fan support, but they have great schools and fun places to visit. I think a merger or alliance could create value more fan interest, better media coverage and enable and be a big step up from just adding teams to the big 12.

2 Likes

I think probably WVU to ACC, ISU/Kansas to BIG. OSU, TT, KSU, and ?? to PAC. Baylor and TCU to MWC or AAC unless one of them becomes the fourth team to go to the PAC.