Report: Jayden Jernigan Plans to Enter the NCAA's Transfer Portal

So you remember more 3 star guys then 4 star guys because we only use to get 2 or 3 4 stars a season LOL. Come on man

I guess you also don’t remember Kendal hunter, Justin Blackmon, James Washington, Russell okung etc.

1 Like

No dude, i pay attention to the people we bring in every year no matter what star. It’s called being a fan all of the time not just when you can make good talking points

1 Like

I played sports and it didn’t teach me anything about life that my parents didn’t already teach me. Had my mom and dad my whole life so even thinking about it so I guess that’s why i don’t understand that thought about sports teaches you more than winning stuff. It a dang sport! It’s fun and you like to win because your a competitive person. I totally disagree

So your mommy and daddy are the only ones who taught you team work? Work ethic? How to make you better? Man they must have had a lot of time on their hands.

2 Likes

LOL no seriously, you sound like me 10 years ago. Your are up with the hope man! I was just like you 10 because we started to win a lot more than we lost and we started winning one or two more games a year and won the big twelve. I was all excited and looking at every recruit and I knew them all and even ou’s. But since 10 years ago I have lost that hope because of what my eyeballs.

All that stuff. U see I was raised like gundy. Southern boy babe.

Dude what are you talking about I’ve doing this for 18 years. It hasn’t changed

I wasn’t raid to be scared of the dark like yourself

Well if your momma was able to teach you every single thing in life you should be at Elon musk level at this point

I wasn’t “raid either”

Well I guess if you’ve been doing this for 18 years and you haven’t figured out your boy gundy isn’t going to bring you trophy’s then you don’t have any hope.

He’s brought us our only one in over half a century

That’s good little Jonny but we want more.

What bar has gundy raised it too do you think?

Well I’d suggest putting your money where your keyboard is and pony up big dog

Piney up what?

Well he’s raised it pretty high apparently y’all are all bitching about an 11 win season and a top ten ranking

1 Like

Is the bar set?

Pony up* if you don’t don’t know what that means then you weren’t raised a southern boy as you say