Report: OU, Texas Could Still Potentially Leave the Big 12 a Year Early

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/report-ou-texas-could-still-potentially-leave-the-big-12-a-year-early/

An early exit for OU and Texas appears to be picking up steam.

1 Like

Was this a story?

1 Like

If they want out early, pay the full amount but they could put a down payment and the rest can be spread out over time.

4 Likes

I have money on them being done.

2 Likes

They’re probably out but I want them to play the new blood twice so bad

4 Likes

Pay that early exit fee, $ucka$!

2 Likes

Pay the big bucks or play all the new coming teams on the road, their choice, loving every minute of this. Asshats getting their due.

3 Likes

I wonder how many more losses we can rack up before they leave. I’m guessing 4.

Pay the money chumps , enjoy getting your asx kicked every Saturday :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Brilliant jug, just brilliant

1 Like

Do you think it could turn out different? In most situations Gundy is completely incapable of beating OU. Doesn’t matter who their coach is, Gundy will loose.

Jeffy must be your other illegitimate daughter jug, at least you are a consistent hater of us You two are both trolls , incapable of making a positive comment. Don’t get mad like you did last night, you know it raised your b/p :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Buh bye. Not salty one bit. Just pay your dues on the way out. Hasn’t hurt my feelings of OU leaving. I liked the rivalry but never the mentally of just beat OU and the season is good even with a below .500 record. This is our time to be king of this conference if we can figure out some consistency that translates to contending for a playoff spot frequently.

3 Likes

Maybe they can have more success in the SEC with more non-conference games. They both have been pretty average in the Big 12 the past couple of years.

2 Likes

Good enough to beat OSU during their worst season in over 20 years…. Maybe pump the breaks on the trash talk skippy.