Roundtable: Buying in to OSU Hoops, and Assessing the Team's Postseason Ceiling

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/roundtable-buying-in-to-osu-hoops-and-assessing-the-teams-postseason-ceiling/

How high can OSU rise?

Why does the matrix like west Virginia because they have guad 1wins.

Boynton taking about boone finding his place. Lol. Last year in the tcu game boone played 5 mins and didnt even play in some games.

I like cissy but depending on him for offense is not good. He has a place like Pittman. Ive been on about running the offense thur the players who can score. Boone and Thompson.
Its been a nice run. Tuff games ahead. Not getting road wins i think will hurt.

1 Like

We’ve played the 18th toughest schedule in the country to date. Finish out 4-4 and win a conference tournament game. That would put us at 19-14 and I would think most likely get us in the tourney. My guess would be we’ll probably be anywhere from a 9-12 seed with that record. Might even have to go into a play-in game.

Avery is out indefinitely now. Damnit man he was starting to get it together the last few weeks.

1 Like

I think you have more confidence in avery then i do. I remember when a wv game when cade was here and everybody thought avery was the second coming

2 Likes

He’s cut down on the turnovers and increased assists the last few weeks. Plus he’s one of our best defenders. If he’s not turning it over that’s all we need from him.

I want to believe too. He is averaging more turnovers this year

1 Like

Virtually every remaining game could be a pick’em…. We win 4 more we are a lock to get in. Lunarfi said if not for probation last year we get in. Same this year being in the toughest conference.
9-9 will get you a 7 seed , maybe higher

1 Like

Shoot we could win 5 and a league tourney game and get the ninth handed to us begrudgingly

2 Likes

That could happen, let’s hope we win as many as possible and better out seeding. We get lucky, we could maybe make the second weekend :grin::grin::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

They aren’t going to go anywhere if they can’t make any free throws… Love me some Coach Boynton, but his teams consistently lousy free throw shooting is beyond frustrating…

1 Like