Schedule Preview: A Closer Look at Oklahoma State's 2023 Nonconference Slate

My what if? Those are just realties. Bowman hasn’t played a full game in four years. We haven’t had a good offensive line in almost four years. We don’t truly know how good the incoming transfers will be. There’s nothing stupid about any of that. You can take the paper bag off your head now. I promise it’ll be okay.

What if goes both ways. Are you saying last year if we didnt have all the injuries we would have been better then 7 wins.
You act like you want to be taken seriously. But, you dnt look at the seriousness of the injuries. I can take 2 guys on osu that missed more games then the top 22 of tcu players.
That was just 2 players we had 3rd sting guys playing or guys played hurt not to use 3rd stringers.

Have you ever played sports. Have you ever had an injury.

1 Like

Maybe, but there’s no amount of shortages that can explain 48-0 or even 37-16 and 28-13 (28-0 just after one quarter) against teams that went 6-7. I’m just saying to be cautiously optimistic. If we have proven we struggle to win a game with just backup D1 players I can only imagine what it would be like with D2 players and G5 players as well. Across the board there’s a reason those guys didn’t make it to a D1-P5 program in the first place. My whole point being you shouldn’t have to rely on 1-2 guys to keep your team from falling apart,

Look you keep talking like a 12 year old. The injuries compiked at the ksu game. You use those games after as milestone to you brilliance. You make it SO terrible that we lost to 6 an 7 team but we beat beat teams.

If you can answer all the players that had injuries. I will belive some of your chit. Oh wait you think we only had sanders hurt. Its the only players name you knew any way.

1 Like

Here’s the deal joy, every team has what ifs most years You don’t know who will be a player or not. You only take the negatives from a loss. You keep mouthing and D2 players, the kid from Iowa , the rb from Michigan St , WR from Washington St aren’t exactly D2 players. The huge nose guard that it’s been taking two three guys to keep out of the backfield, evidently you haven’t done your homework
Green isn’t running with first team at Whisky, JP is facing stiff competition at the frogs for playing time, Sanders won’t get much time at Mississippi , arm is still bad plus Kiffen has done nothing but drool all over Dart…. You think we lost a bunch, maybe we did but I think we came out better you moron

1 Like

Like who? Who did we beat after the Texas game besides a 4-8 Iowa State team that had absolutely no offense at all? I know Sanders wasn’t the only one hurt, but the fact still remains that he was the only significant player able to move the ball forward. It certainly wasn’t our offensive line or DR pushing us forward. Which is why I’ll say it again. You shouldn’t be in a position where 1-2 players being hurt derails your season.

You THINK. You absolutely don’t know. So I don’t know how you can get off calling me a moron when you DON’T KNOW. I also HEAR a lot of these reports, and they’re just hearsay for now. I’ve heard a lot of positive stuff in the past that never turned out the way most thought it would.

Get a life dude. Your a poor arm chair qb. We got sb in the regional finals. Just won a title in bb. Girl golf is in the top 6 at national. And your still cry about football. The season is over its closer to the new season then last.

1 Like

Is this not a football forum? Just remember, no conference title since 2011. That puts us in 4th place in the conference in those terms. Have a good night Robert.

Its a forum for next years games. Not a cry baby forum.
Seriously dude you make osu fans look bad. Make us look like goons. Stop crying grow some

1 Like

Who does know joy ? No one… not you for sure. You spend all your time moaning about not having a title since ‘11 then looking for any negative you can find. Grow your asz up, act like a normal human. No one and I mean no one acts like a baby more than you

1 Like

What am I crying about? All I said was with the very first post in this forum is that the South Alabama game looks sneaky. I also said that we don’t know how good we’ll be. That’s not crying. That’s just true information.

1 Like

Really? What did I say that was so negative? This was pretty much the point of my posts:

• The South Bama game looks sneaky
  • We don’t know how good we’ll be
  • Stated we have known problems with personnel (which is true)
  • No conference title since 2011 (which is a true)
  • I stated I’m cautiously optimistic (which is neither positive nor negative)
  • Stated how we have a new DC and lost good players, and still struggle offensively (which is neither negative or positive).

I’m guessing you think I’m being negative about us capping the season off at 7-6? Well….excuse me for being slightly upset (along with a bunch of others) for going 1-5 to finish the season, and Gundy not making any coaching changes (which you agree with me that they have another year to right the ship). :+1:

You kill me that first post was a long time ago. And i never posted to it. When i first posted you were just back to your corner crying

1 Like

Now list your positives … you won’t find any so don’t go looking. Did it ever occur to you the trouble with the last half last year could have been internal ? Lil P was a stand up recruit wasn’t he to be 165 lbs and wanted to play rb :roll_eyes: I love recruits coming in that know more than the coaches :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I’m really only concerned about you answering the question on how I was being negative. Tell me where?

• Good reports on incoming players (could be a positive)
  • Players getting healthy (always a positive)
  • Some freshman have a year under their belt now (positive)
  • The switch to the 3-3-5 defense (could be a positive)
  • minimal off-season issues with players and coaches so far (always a positive).

Concerning little P why not give it a shot? They’ve already proven game after game with this offensive line that DR wasn’t going to getting it done. Tyreek Hill came out of the JUCO ranks and was the fastest player in college football behind a $Hitty offensive line in 2014. Now is little P going to amount to what Tyreek was coming out of JUCO? I don’t know. I doubt it, but you’ll never know if you at least don’t try. Doing the same thing over and over again sure as hell didn’t help.

Every time you talk
I have a question do you think eddie was a good coach.
You know eddie only had the best league recond once. Tied once. Gundy has 2 and a tie.
Eddie made the final 4 twice. Gundy was a final four in 2011 and was inch away from another. Eddie has three tournaments title, but you cant count one he was 3rd. Eddie had a great team when he showed up. That was one title.
Lets compare players to eddie won alot of titles at Arkansas and Kentucky because he could get better players. You talking about getting players to come to stillwater.
I can talk all day on other stuff you cry about. Look at me i say my peace about other coaches and then drop it on till they actually do it again. Like holiday not pulling pitchers fast enough. Hasnt really happen this year.
I dnt repeat over and over about boynton stuff.

1 Like

Joy don’t ever compare Lil P to Tyreek, he was faster than P, about 30 lbs bigger too You really think he would have made the difference in the running game ? Lil P needed space plus he needed a year of getting stronger. Tyreek had world class speed
Injuries have killed out OL the last 4 years. We were playing third in line at times. We will have better running game this year. A hat on a hat will work. Gundy has always bounced back after a bad year

1 Like

No, but you’re saying because of his size he wouldn’t be good at the position. I beg to differ. There are plenty of examples of small players that have played that position and been successful. I tend to like a guy that can run past everyone with how piss poor our line has been since 2020.