Season ticket block selection

Guess a couple of generations of tuition bills wasn’t enough.

4 Likes

Mine got changed to 12 on Tuesday

Ours changed to Monday at 2:30. It somehow got worse.

I got my same seats. 10:30 today’

Do we know if the band is still relocating to the student section?

For this season I don’t know but they are for sure in 325 going forward.

Edit: Or below 325 and moving students up. We relocated to the other side of the student section because they called us about the band moving over there.

I was on hold for about 30 mins, and they said the band will be in 221 this year. Not sure about next or years to come though.

That makes sense. 325 becomes a student section and the band goes below.

Looks like the 2 seat blocks are about sold out.

Got seats- time to find an OSU mask.

1 Like

Got my same section couple rows up! Ready for next Saturday!

I got the same section just 4 rows higher so I am pretty happy with how it went.

Did anyone ask how many games we will get each and how they are going about that?

If anyone is interested in selling your tickets. Please PM me, or is it DM? I’m not up to date on the internet lingo. I’d be interested in either two or four tickets. My daughter is a freshman at OSU and I’m looking for any excuse to visit. Thank you.

The question is… Does she want you to visit? :flushed:

I can say this because mine is also a Freshman!

Maybe not from me, she for sure misses her momma.

If you were selected to receive seats for the 2020 season, you will have tickets for all 5 home games.

2 Likes

They opened up more of the Two seat blocks today so I also ended up getting tickets. Not really where I wanted, but glad I get to go. I bet the resale prices will be crazy this year!

2 Likes

Your getting 5 games. I might sell a couple and pay for next year. I really think they are going to fetch a kings ransom. People are so starved to see live sports!

I think demand will be lower than you guys think. All of those seats are available because people opted out at face value.

1 Like