Series History: Oklahoma State Is 0-2 against UCF

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/series-history-oklahoma-state-is-0-2-against-ucf/

Can the Cowboys make their third try at the Knights a charm?

Tired of losing to this poverty program. Hope we run it up on em.

3 Likes

I wasn’t a huge Doug Meacham fan before his hiring, but actually warmed up to him later. Calling him a lame duck head coach is a little harsh in my opinion. The team was actually getting better game by game.

1 Like

Would love to have some more quick twitch Florida players… wonder if this could be a chance to recruit via the portal :wink: just sayin’

oSu

We were also 0-2 against Oregon…

UCF is going to lean on its defense to keep it a low scoring ugly game. If the offense can come out and play to its potential, then it’ll be over quickly.

We’re currently a 9.5 point favorite. When was the time OSU was that big a favorite in big 12 play?

Last year’s improvement was almost entirely on the defensive side of the ball. DC Bowen did a fantastic job after replacing the hack Gundy hired. I still wish Morris had retained Bowen in some capacity.

I’ll be there. I’ll put in a good word.

1 Like

I’ll also be there. I am still irritated by the 2023 game. We owe these guys a spanking.

1 Like