Son of Barry Sanders Walking on for Michigan State Basketball Team

Originally published at: Son of Barry Sanders Walking on for Michigan State Basketball Team | Pistols Firing

One of the GOAT’s sons is set to play for a hall of famer.

1 Like

Hard to believe Barry still lives in Michigan. We lived in Battle Creek when I was a tyke and really glad my father was not a fan of cold weather! Dude could live anywhere he wants, that’d be 48th~50th on places I would live…

1 Like

Short growing season in Michigan for sure. They sure raise a lot of crops for as short as it is. I brought back a full crate of apples from there one fall. My mother said they were the best she ever had. I had always heard how good Michigan apples were.!!!

2 Likes

I heard that, I hope they don’t wax the skins, I absolutely hate that. Their cherries are supposed to be the best in the US as well but I don’t think I’ve ever seen any for sale in OK. Washington cherries can be really nice but I’ve had a number of people say Michigan’s are better!

1 Like

I’ve never had apples like the Michigan apples. My mother fried them , they would caramelize without sugar and great eating. They weren’t waxed either. I love good cherries too .

1 Like