🇨🇦 Special: PFB+ for Less Than $3 a Month for the Rest of 2020

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/🇨🇦-special-pfb-for-less-than-3-a-month-for-the-rest-of-2020/

It was a big day in Oklahoma State world. Chuba is back. Kasey Dunn is back. Everybody is back and primed for what could be an all-time 2020. To celebrate — and in honor of the big news — we’re offering a year of PFB+ for $30 (that’s $50 off for the next 12 months) to the first 100 people who sign up. You can do so using the link right here. One fun benefit of PFB+ is that you get to be part of our premium forum, where we drop sourced info that we can’t quite report on. We aren’t always going to be 100 percent on stuff because things change often, but we’re definitely going to inform you on what we’re hearing. For example, here’s something we wrote 11 days ago … I believe Chuba Hubbard is returning. I now think that based on conversations with various people. One person close to the situation said he feels good about Chuba returning, and when you combine that with other convos I’ve had with people I trust, plus the player troll job on Thursday night, I now think this is going to happen. That could change five times before his actual announcement,…

This isn’t the PFB+ special we deserve, but it’s the one we need.

1 Like