Spencer Sanders Might be Taking the Lead

An insider told Bill Haisten (Tulsa World) that Spencer Sanders is “making a move” in the QB battle. Starts around the 3:30 mark. He also claims that even athletic department staff weren’t allowed to watch the scrimmage this past weekend. Gundy has the joint locked down.

1 Like

“You know” - Bill Haisten

It’s a little overboard to limit AD staff, isn’t it? They can form their own opinions just like anyone else who has seen them. They are still in the same boat as everyone else as far as not having any say on who starts.

1 Like

That’s contrary to what I’ve heard.

I’m a big fan of Michael. Great, another podcast to add to the list. Oh well.

1 Like

[quote=“KyleCox, post:7, topic:957, full:true”]
I’m a big fan of Michael. Great, another podcast to add to the list. Oh well.

Never heard of the dude but he has solid production quality and Haisten is a solid host pull. Consider me a listener as well.

Haisten is a good orange keggerator pumper for the beginning of a season. I hope he’s right about Spencer taking the lead.

2 Likes

That’s a fact

Yeah, this is cool to hear someone on WWLS with an orange lean. I haven’t listened to them in forever because it’s SO ou-heavy. Of course, I’m in Idaho, so it may be I’m a tad out-of-the-loop!

what’s a fact Kyle?

That Haisten is a good orange kegerator pumper for the beginning of the season.

2 Likes

Haisten is the most well connected reporter that covers osu. So if he’s got a source, I’d trust it.

For sure. I was just answering his Q and admitting how much BH talking SS makes me giddy.

1 Like

Jim Traber says Spencer is hands down the better player and will be the guy.

is it possible that Gundy is making this race seem a lot closer than it is? With these reports it sounds like Sanders will definitely be starting come UT

Ha.

It might be the opposite result but the same logic…