Spring Ball

Yup I’m excited too.

1 Like

By your standards, yes. Why do I say this? Because he is listed in the same tier/string as Cale Cabbiness, and we know what you think of Cabby :wink:

Bowman is going to go off this year

3 Likes

Lmao

“His mom’s a heck of a cook…Bryce Drummond… how’s he doin…?” - RA

2 Likes

Interesting that Gundy mentioned the coaches and support staff are now up to 92 people.

Do we know what the typical number is for that?

A couple of years ago it was below 50.

2 Likes

Wow

1 Like

I think I’m remembering that right.

2 Likes

Soooo… time to revive the spring ball thread?

I heard on a pod (can’t remember which) that Isaia Glass was running with the 1’s at RT. Probably a good upgrade in physicality/athleticism over Springfield. And being able to move Springfield to a swing lineman role would be huge for OL depth. I like it.

4 Likes

Feels Like 45

3 Likes

Its great since it gives us 7 starting caliber OLs.

Glass, Springfield, Dalton, Brooks, Joe Michalski, Birmingham, Wilson (We lose all but Glass this season)

Not to forget high potential backups in Kawecki, Miterko, Harvey, McKinney, Jakobe, Dotson in case of inevitable injuries.

4 Likes

https://x.com/OSUSportsExtra/status/1775363101350580504?s=20

4 Likes

Basketball is so yesterday.

2 Likes

Does that mean Ollie won’t be throwing any more halfback passes?

3 Likes

Funny thing about that, if you watch the replay of that pass in bedlam from behind Ollie (like from the northeast corner facing southwest) whoever the WR was was WIDE OPEN. Cant remember if it was Owens or who. But he had a super easy TD when Ollie threw it but Ollie threw it like 20 yards in the wrong direction. Lol

3 Likes

It was Owens. If he throws that to the 10 it’s an easy TD. But he threw it almost to the field goal post. :joy:
And I’m pretty sure the play was supposed to go to Bowman in the first place.

1 Like

Yes Bowman said the play was to pass back to him but they never practiced what to do if Bowman was covered.

2 Likes

That’s close enough to my what my view of it was lol. I thought we had an easy TD

3 Likes

Appreciate the post. However, I had to laugh because it is yet another recent example of the Tulsa World putting out titles that are 100% “click bait”. The Tulsa World made it sound like in the article title/subline that Zane was converting fully to RB when in reality it was just a benign drill. I guess newspapers are getting desperate these days due to a lack of subscriptions. :laughing:

2 Likes