Spring Preview: Oklahoma State's Offensive Line Looks to Get More Physical, Play to Its Strengths

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/spring-preview-oklahoma-states-offensive-line-looks-to-get-more-physical-play-to-its-strengths/

The Cowboys have been beat-up upfront the last couple of years.

I’d given anything to see an above average O-line this year.

1 Like

I would to. The bigger problem is the 3 guys the left for playing time. They wete better then the 1 we actually go in the portal. Thats what hurt us. Thats one problem with portal you dnt really know these guys.
Lets move on about the line. If there healthy the will be better, and the younger are older.
I get tired of you guys on about the lune and dickey.
When you have 4 kids retire, 2 get kicked off and 4 transfer its tuff to build depth once you got injuries.

1 Like

“We started to get away from physicality based on our concepts and schemes,” [said Gundy this week. “Now we have to find what’s the best way to get good concepts and schemes, be able to exploit defenses with our skill, but also what we learned is if we lose our physicality, it’s not fun.

What is this B.S? Why did we “get away from physicality based on our concepts and schemes”? So, our concepts and schemes were garbage? He’s just now figuring that out? Comments like this are why many fans get annoyed with Gundy. He makes $7M/year to figure this stuff out before it gets to this point.

It’s been a decade now of average at best o line play . It’s kind of crazy what we’ve been able to do with that but the what ifs are making me sick .

1 Like

I’ve thought for a long time that we needed more mean in the OL…… that’s something you either have or don’t. I think Edean will get some work this year as a freshman

1 Like