Stay-or-Go Tracker: Who is Returning, Who is Not in 2021

I’m not the one coaching the football team and p***ing off the fans because I can’t get at least 2nd place with veteran players.

2 Likes

That has nothing to do with my post. Ur a bad fan because how u treat all sports.

You’re a bad fan for not expecting the program to improve.

1 Like

I guess I’m trying to figure out what most OSU fans enjoy about going to an average bowl game every season with a 3rd place finish or lower. I think most of them probably would like to see a little more. I will say in order for that to happen you have to have higher goals than 37th in recruiting and not be okay with being a middle of the pack Big 12 team.

Ar0 calls what the wrestlers wear uniforms( not singlets). Joe has stated he doesn’t care about the girls bb team( this being the only one he has stated so far).
Joe dont care about walkons injured or players lower then 4 stars.
Only things u guys want is more. More wins more 4 stars more conf. Titles. That just tells me u have a want problem this is a sin in more then one way.
Ar0 has even been to and pay his respect to the ten

It’s simple… Most don’t have high expectations.
Until that changes it’s a waste of energy.

1 Like

So u want change

Man, then I found this gem of a conversation. Do you see how it’s almost civil between us? Probably because after being so wrong, after saying how impossible it would be for us to finish second, you just whine and moan when we wildly exceed your expectations. You aren’t a fan. You’re a hater. If a team does what you say is impossible, you should be thrilled. Instead, you find fault that they didn’t exceed even the excess of your expectations. Oooor, you’re just full if crap and you didn’t believe anything you said which is just you peeing in everyone’s corn flakes for your jollies.

Man, I seem like a dad gum sage out here calling a 2nd place finish in January '21.

1 Like

I’m just really glad Knowles defense was so good it was able to get us to a 2nd place finish.

I glad your wrong alot.

Everything you said then was stupid. Everything you’ve said since then is stupid.

1 Like

Oh dang, @joe15 is supposed to be gone already. Go away and never return.

1 Like

Robert never made the bet though. Sorry.

Yet another dishonorable action from a sleazeball.

1 Like

Dishonorable? How can something be dishonorable if an agreement was never made? Do you just make this stuff up in your head as you go along?

You were so arrogant and sure of yourself betting against “your” team. Time to pack it up and move along, welch.

1 Like

I’ve bet against my team the last 8 years in Bedlam and it’s been quite profitable.

1 Like

So glad you lost money this year. I hope it was a lot. I hope you missed it. Hope you lose even more next year.

1 Like

Maybe Gundy should start proving us wrong more often instead of proving us right? Some people can see the writing on the wall while others can’t. I’ve got 10 years of solid evidence so far that tells me another conference title looks grim as long as OU is still here, and if Baylor remains strong.

1 Like