Stillwater High School Offensive Lineman JaKobe Sanders Commits to Oklahoma State

The guy that Dickey didn’t recruit? Yet, you’re also the same person that said Knowles didn’t recruit any of the defensive players. So which one is it? Because you can’t hammer Knowles and say “They weren’t his recruits!!!” and turn around and give Dickey credit for Sills. You’re really getting into a hole here Roberto.

He played as many years here as wv. And he did recruit him to come he. Who was the line coach. Knowles wasn’t even on campus. So yes big difference buddy o pal. I’m just give u ur double standards thing. U do it all the time. At least dickey actual recruited Sills as a grad student. The last school always get the credit. So the last coach will too.

1 Like

He had to recruit him because he couldn’t convince anyone else. All I’m saying is don’t be a hypocrite about it. If your going to give Dickey credit for the lineman (Including Jenkins) then you can’t take credit away from Knowles for developing players on a defense he didn’t recruit. If it’s going to be good enough for Dickey then it should be good enough for Knowles.

Joey ur the being a hypocrite. It’s known Knowles isn’t a recruiter or a coach.
U name anyone Knowles actually recruited.
He floated as a coach.

1 Like

Name me a player Dickey originally recruited that’s NFL caliber or bound.

1 Like

Sills. There will be more. He has more from ksu

1 Like

I said ORIGINALLY as in someone Dickey recruited out of high school or JUCO. Not some player other coaches developed before the guy stepped foot on campus in Stillwater.

Sills played 2 years here. No difference between him and a juco transfer.

JUCO players sometimes don’t play D1 ball because:

1. They aren’t quite good enough (See Jackson to Sam Houston State)

2. They don’t have the grades

Sills has been a D1 player every since he was in high school. So there actually is a difference in the transfer of Josh Sills and a JUCO player.

Well it still comes back to ur opinion dnt count. Dickey is still here. So I guess u can look at that 20 ways till ur blue.

1 Like