Stillwater High School Offensive Lineman JaKobe Sanders Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/stillwater-high-school-offensive-lineman-jakobe-sanders-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

Sanders has a Stillwater High record 605-pound back squat.

1 Like

Good get. Now land one in the portal for the love of god.

3 Likes

Good size, and strong.

1 Like

Need someone new who can evaluate offensive linemen.

U do know we had the least sacks given up by any big12 team. Jeff if u would say anything people won’t know ur an idiot

1 Like

No need for personal attacks…

It’s always good to bring in a big. This young man should do well as he knows the Gundy family and what to expect at oSu. It will be nice to watch him progress.

That’s because of sanders run game.

1 Like

Guess you missed him running for his life in most games.

1 Like

Ur saying only Sanders can run with the ball.

1 Like

Logan, I agree on the portal and the possibility to have some experienced players joining the Cowboys. We have done well in the past but we haven’t made any positive noise in the portal so far. Let’s hire a DC and get some immediate help via portal.

1 Like

Guess gundy is going too be calling plays for the defense. With the money saved maybe we can by some players now

1 Like

What he’s saying is besides Sanders, as of this moment we have no other proven runners. If the Big 12 championship game didn’t teach a lesson on what our offense looks like without it’s star running back and one lineman missing then I don’t know what will.

Joey like usual ur wrong. Me and Jeff were talking about tge offensive line protecting the qb against sacks. The statement about Sanders was in reference to other big 12 qb that run.

1 Like

Yep!!! Sanders ability to avoid sacks makes our offensive line looks better than they actually are. Why did you think I said “one lineman missing”? It’s because our line can’t block for an average running back or pocket passer. Notice how we developed no run designs for Sanders and ran the same exact rush plays as if we had Warren in the entire time during the Big 12 title game.

Joey just like usual ur changing the topic. There r alot of dual qb in the big 12. We took the least sacks. So u can say we have a bad line a bad coach, but the evidence is afain not on ur side. Even shane didn’t take a lot of sacks and that game we weren’t set.

1 Like

One 2nd round pick since Wickline left is evidence of enough. Are you really this gullible?

Once again u gave Wickliffe 8 years to get a couple of guys. Joey u really go out of ur way to waste my time.
If in four years dickey hasn’t matched up come tell me.

1 Like

Once Dickey can get three in eight years then let me know. Right now he’s on track to have one less than Wickline.

Sills is going to be drafted so he will have 4 years to get one more. Ur really getting into a hole.

1 Like