Stillwater Stars 2020

Correction: Looks like they are adding Darrell Williams. Glad he’s getting this opportunity.

4 Likes

Wait, that’s Darrell Williams

You are correct, my fault.

I am so excited for this! Who is everyone most excited to see? For me it’s got to be Markel.

Also Bryndon Manzer as coach should be cool!

1 Like

Is this still happening?

I can’t imagine it wouldn’t. Probably going to have more viewers than all the previous ones combined. I’m sure as long as they limit attendance, it should be good.

This team really tapered off in terms of OSU guys :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

What the heck? That better not be right.

Doesn’t seem right. No Brown or Lindy and they were pretty in. ESPN even wrote about Brown being the best player.

Edit: Marshall has the info over in the basketball thread. Boys may be making a first round exit.

1 Like

Hey guys, GM of the Stillwater Stars here! Im a lurker in the chamber. We had some issues with the Covid situation with some guys but we wanted to cement our position in the tournament for the extended future and give our three alums an opportunity to still showcase their talents. We still look to represent the school well and we have been in quarantine in Columbus for three days now!

20 Likes

Ah yes, Columbus, Oklahoma.

2 Likes

I actually like Lindy and Dizzy being a part of the team. They provide guys with recent experience. Plus, if the stuff about Lindy was true, concerning plantar fascitis, hopefully he’s over it and he’ll whoop some tricks.

6 Likes

Well there goes another dream down the drain today lmao

1 Like

I too am the GM of the stillwater stars…

6 Likes

Nice! hope to see you at our team meal for pizza tonight! There will be a photo on twitter @okstateTBT later tonight!

6 Likes

Is yours the JV squad?

3 Likes

@jeff17, I hope you’re a frequent lurker. If not, you’re in for a treat.

2 Likes

I actually am! I enjoy the arguments!

3 Likes

FIFY

6 Likes