Subsciption is not working

The obvious one is to comment……

The obvious one is to comment and read them

Hmm let me look into that for you.

You can get into the threads through the forum. Just go to the “PFB Articles” section.

I can read the article but like usually you have the leave a comment bar at the bottom. I don’t see it and I’ve tried several times. I have a new phone but it was working, just don’t know if the phone is faulty or something else. I don’t see the comments on recent articles also through the forum

We’re looking into it.

Here are all the article threads: https://forum.pistolsfiringblog.com/c/pfb-articles/9

Thanks @marshall !!

@marshall I can reach the comments through the link but it has them all together like it’s one person commenting. And I can’t add a comment except on a few. Makes no sense

Half the article are going to some weird commit deal.
I can comment. Can’t see other comments. When I go to latest articles they dnt show up on the latest.

It’s telling me to login in on those. But I must be login in because I can get to other stuff and articles

1 Like

https://forum.pistolsfiringblog.com/c/pfb-articles/9

Does this link take you to what you’re looking for?

It only takes it to the ones I can already get to. It doesn’t show new articles

It mite be just any of the newest articles I can get to see. I see the article. At the bottom it has a comment place. It takes my comment, so I must be login in. It only let’s comment on the article, it doesn’t take me to a reply page.
When I goto the latest article page I see all the new post, except for those articles that are going funky.

1 Like

Let me look into this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

I’ve refreshed my deal logged out.

It also wants be to use some password service.
Did you guys update your site 3 days ago?thanks

It does show the pay site on latest post. But, nothing on the free side.

1 Like

We have our tech guy working on it. It should hopefully be fixed later this afternoon.

1 Like

Thats cool no hurry I was just telling you want I had done and I was see.
It’s cool

1 Like

I’m getting the same chit on mine too. Half is the weird deal to log into which I already am. It’s been this way for 3 days for me

I’m getting the same Marshall… everything Robert talks about

Just think, we haven’t had to hear joeys garbage for 3 days :joy:

1 Like

I believe it is fixed. Articles published this evening should have threads in that link.

2 Likes

Yea, but i felt really dumb the last 3 days with out correcting joy. Lmao

1 Like

You think we could put him on shutdown for spells :joy::joy:

1 Like