Subsciption is not working

I have paid up for the year and my subscription shows active. But I cant access any of the paid for forums, they have a grey lock next to them. Seems like maybe my PFB+ account is not linking to my subscription, sorry if this isn’t the place for this post… cant seem to access anything else. Any help is appreciated @kyleboone @kyleporterCBS.

Hey @InsurancePoke, looks like KP fixed you up. Gimme a shout if you’re still having problems.

Thank you for the speedy response!!

1 Like

@kyleporterCBS @kyleboone Having the same problem after updating an expired card. Would appreciate if someone could take a look when they get the chance. Thanks!

I also cannot access the subscription articles on PFB+

@marshall @kyleboone @kyleporterCBS Bumping this in case it was missed. The subscription shows it’s active on the main site but the chamber isn’t recognizing it.

Hey guys, we’re looking into it now. Sorry for the inconvenience. It should be taken care of shortly.

1 Like

@rusty2 @go_pokes_1, you guys should be good. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

@marshall @kyleboone I don’t know if it just needs time to update or not, but my subscription just rolled over for another year and I seem to be having the same problem as the guys above me with the grey locks by all the + threads. If y’all can help me with this I’d really appreciate it.

We’re on it.

1 Like

You should be good to go @SherlockOhms. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Sweet! Thanks so much!

1 Like

@marshall do y’all know why this keeps happening? Can the engineer explain? Is it possible all subscriptions are doing this and some people would rather not bother with renewing it?

@marshall @kyleboone I’m having the same issue now that others have had that I can’t access the PFB+ area after my subscription just renewed.

I’m looking into it now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You should be good to go @RyanS. Sorry about that.

No worries, I appreciate the quick help!

1 Like

Marshall when I read an article the comment section doesn’t show up. Been this way for 4 days now. Any ideas what the problem might be?
It seems like everything is in a different format

Guys why can’t I see the comment section on articles ? I am still using the same website so I’m not understanding it @marshall

The better question is “Why do you want to see the comments section”?

1 Like