Summer content

We did some brainstorming this weekend to think through our content plan this summer and fall, but curious: what kind of content are you going looking for in summer months? Football preview content? Basketball lookaheads? Recruiting predictions, recruiting tracking (offers, rankings, etc)? More specific the better!

3 Likes

Football previews of each position group, and I think way too early articles on the games we have on the schedule would be cool, stuff like what team is returning what, matchups, etc… I think Basketball look aheads and recruiting tracking for all the sports, football, basketball, baseball, wrestling, softball would be good content too.

You guys could also do a series on rewatching old games, or maybe a deep dive into how the NFL/MLB/NBA careers of ex OSU players have gone.

10 Likes

Previews of each position group in football, ending with OL. Previews of each Big 12 football team. Projected schemes on offense and defense for OSU.

6 Likes

I feel like the Pod hasn’t had a guest in forever, how about trying to interview some former athletes during the summer about their time at OSU and what they are doing now

10 Likes

where are they now interviews would be cool in the summer, across all sports.

5 Likes

Or what has changed since they went there and have been back. The pod has become kind of repetitive and not as spicy as it once was. That’s just my opinion and I still listen and will continue. I’m just saying, add some flavor back would be nice.

2 Likes

Yeah would definitely agree that the pod could use a little more spice than it has in the prior years

1 Like

Merch contest/voting? The Chuba shirt is still the first thing that pops up on the store.

3 Likes

Mainly just chill and board

Maybe interview guys who have gotten involved with NIL stuff?

3 Likes

Any insights from summer practices.

Who looks good, depth chart projections, etc.

1 Like

Track and field season recap

1 Like

Choose a member to go on a podcast w/ y’all. Pick a different member each week. I’ll go first.

People still listen to it?

2 Likes

How about some stories on what you guys are hearing and what you think on how the whole college sports landscape is changing and specifically how it affects OSU. NIL craziness, conference realignment, transfer portal, NCAA investigations and punishment discrepancies, the conference payout issues that appear to be coming, etc.

3 Likes

Give me ALL of the film study content. Idk about anyone else, but from now until about thanksgiving I am focused on college football and absolutely nothing else whatsoever. :joy:

2 Likes

CApe cod and summer league updates on baseball players

2 Likes

3 Likes

Not one of our more active threads. :joy:

Yes