Summer Schedule Preview: Oklahoma State Heads to UCF in Schools' First-Ever Meeting

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/summer-schedule-preview-oklahoma-state-heads-to-ucf-in-schools-first-ever-meeting/

The Cowboys are going to Disney World.

My daughter is a cheerleader for UCF. Can’t wait to wear my orange black in the sea of black and gold. Family bond can only run so deep.

4 Likes

UCF is going to be sneaky good this year IMO.

2 Likes

That’s great. Just curious, why did she choose UCF over OSU?

2 Likes

I’ve got this one down as a loss right now.

OSU was the first to offer her, but covid kept her close to home (we live in Orlando). As much I would love to see her in orange and black, I love making every game too.

4 Likes

Im at 50 50 on this one. But alot of guys have us beating ou and losing to ucf. Its the home deal i guess, because some have us lose to wv and houston.

1 Like

Totally understand.

Their home field isn’t as strong as we’re making it out to be. It’s a student environment, but they mostly leave at halftime. Weather will usually be an issue (rain and lightning delays).

1 Like

They sold out the osu game early.

1 Like

This is already sold out ?

1 Like

That what their saying ucf has sold their tickets. I have no idea about if that includes osu tickets.

Dang we were thinking about going

Breaking news Colorado is meeting tomorrow to vote with their board members to apply for big12 membership. 365 sports is reporting. There is also one Pac-12 team that’s not being talked about wanting to apply. Pac-12 on life support.

Pete Thamel is reporting

Like i said i dnt know if osu sold their allotment. I was just talking about ucf said they sold out.

2 Likes

Copy

1 Like