Summer Schedule Preview: Utah Riding Offseason Buzz into First Year in Big 12

Did usc last as a top ten. Your the one that osu dient play any body. Here you are saying its ok to play nobody. Double talk billy ever time so you can put down osu.

1 Like

I didn’t say it’s okay to play nobody. That’s a Pat Jones and Mike Gundy philosophy. I simply brought up the point that Utah beat the best in their league to win it. We’ve played for a conference championships just as many times as Utah has since 2021. The difference is Utah is 2-0 and we’re 0-2. You’re the one that decides to go off topic and change the subject when your narrative starts swaying.

How’s that a Gundy issue of scheduling a weak year ? I think we are playing the 4-5 toughest schedule this year. You just run your mouth on something you know nothing about. Every. school plays games that are supposed to be easy to get playing time and work out kinks. Something else you know nothing about

1 Like

I didn’t say it was his issue. All I’m saying is if he had a choice he would choose any easier schedule. Also, I can’t blame him if his schedule sucks too. He doesn’t get to choose it.

48th is not the 4th or 5th toughest. 2024 College Football Strength of Schedule for All 134 Teams

And yet you don’t provide any sources or evidence for your claims.

didn’t say it was his issue. All I’m saying is if he had a choice he would choose any easier schedule. Also, I can’t blame him if his schedule sucks too. He doesn’t get to choose it.

Why are you repeating what I’ve said to you for six months ? You whined about us having such an easy schedule last year. This js exactly what I told you ! Plagiarism

Im the one that started the narrative you moron. The narrative is we lost to top 7 teams. Utah lost to weaker opponents. They beat lesser opponents to get to the title game. I have no idea what you think the narrative was.

1 Like

Ive seen a couple of these schedule deals and there not good. This one is about the same. I think they do have us about. Right but like tech and utah should be alot lower. Isu,ksu, ku, and wv all play each other, with isu and wv having more hard games.
We hear alot about who team have lost. Like sdsu and Arkansas. We dnt hear what the gained. Arkansas picked up a great oc and played well last year losing tuff teams close.

1 Like

I didn’t whine about the schedule itself. I complained because we lost to some of the chitty teams on our schedule.

And we didn’t do that last season?

Stop trying to make one of the worst teams in the SEC something they’re not.

You brought the easy schedule a bunch of times when we went on the 5 game winning streak
I told Gundy didn’t make the schedule, yet here you’re crying over something from almost a year ago … you shouldn’t be allowed to comment on a Cowboy blog

We beat 4 ranked teams last year. Utah beat 1 one year of the titles. We beat 3 top 10 teams in 21. Not sure when utah has beat a top 10.
Its not hard to understand, but you just want to fight.

1 Like

Sounds like you are guaranteeing a victory against Utah. Hope you’re right.

1 Like

Yes we will roll utah.

1 Like

You shouldn’t be allowed to defend piss poor performances from the coaching staff. Yet you do. Always complaining about the players and never looking at the people who place them in impossible and stupid situations to begin with. Nope!!! Gotta get blown out and embarrassed before taking the six and seven figures they make seriously.

What do you mean? I just listed to you when they beat top 10 teams. You just don’t want to give credit when it’s due. As usual, you keep ignoring the obvious.

Lol they beat oregon twice when they were ranked top 10 that year. Problem is they finished 22. Usc finish 12th.
This is you bill you go look for any reason to argue about. When said and done. 4 loses and only 1 other team rank in both years. That happens alot in g5. Not in p5.

1 Like

And??? We’ve beaten top 10 teams before and never finished in the top 25.

This is you Bob. Try to make a point about another program when we’ve done the same or worse :man_shrugging:.

Rite moron. I like beating ranked team i am a big fan of beating the final ranked teams.
I didnt bring up uo last year they were top10.
If your going to make a good debate over utah you will have to over come alot. Even there title game loses aren’t great.
Did i metion the byu beat 5 pac 12 teams. Seriously bill we know they won 2 titles. We also know the pac 12 sucked in those years.

1 Like

I never defend piss poor in anything. If you look back after the first four games I said Gundy needs to make changes or figure it out. Guess what he did idiot That’s called coaching. And don’t come back with the silly asz remark to give it to Ollie 30 times in the first 3 games

1 Like