Taco tech hard or soft shell

What was the deal with them ? Isn’t Sills supposed to be back ?

I think they will both be back for bedlam

1 Like

They are retiring their horse mascot after our game.

1 Like

Another dead horse to beat ???

Good thing we will have all those tortillas

2 Likes

Ok State 52
Texas Tech 21

I may be an idiot. :joy:

But if this team is ready for Arlington, they dominate. If they have been devouring the rat poison leading up to Bedlam, then we struggle to win or even lose.

3 Likes

Horse fajitas!

3 Likes

This could easily happen. Tech is alot like tcu. They really not do anything well.
Somebody was talking about tech not give up 100 yards in rushing. In last 3 games. Didn’t mention the 350 per game in passing. Or the 4th game they gave up over 300 yards in rushing.
Sanders gives what tech gives us it’ll be a romp. Again.

2 Likes

I don’t think we will look past tech . We’ve got a lot of maturity to add to the culture . TT aren’t world beaters but Lubbock and Morgantown at night are tricky places for a tilt .

This season goes too fast :frowning:

2 Likes

This team is too mature to look past anyone. Humility is always one week away. Unless Tech throws something off the wall defensively we will wear their a&&es down from mid third quarter on , same as we have done to everyone but I St and two missed field goals we win that one. Tech hasn’t stopped anyone all year

2 Likes

A lot of people are think dykes is going to be the tcu coach. This lil coach carousel I think may work out.
I like Mcguire got alot of good stuff. But, it’s still Lubbock.
Mcguire took baylors best recruiter with him so that weaken Baylor.
If dykes goes to tcu great. Just not a top coach at anything.
So we 3 teams that will be 7 wins

1 Like

Haven’t been on the web long today but any truth to they LSU is offering Riley 12 mill a year. The goons don’t think he will take it if so, arrogance. Why wouldn’t he , he owes them nothing. He was born in Texas, went to school at Tech…. Crazy if he doesn’t
Dykes is a downgrade to Patterson

2 Likes

After this year I dnt know why he would go to lsu.
His arrogance.

1 Like

They are all arrogant… but 12 million for 8 years !!!

1 Like

What I can’t believe is Michigan state paying a guy 9 mill a year that has one good year. It’s like they found their boynton.

Yeah, must be one helluva coach.

Good enough to run ou into the ground

1 Like

If winning the conference every single year he’s coached in the conference is running it into the ground, give me some of that.

He won’t get one this year

1 Like

The cross country teams did well. Boys got 3rd and girls got 13th. Great job. Two top 15 finish.

2 Likes

I’m with Robert you are so scared we will win out it scares the chit out you gonna do a lot of crying Jug. You cry more than Joey

1 Like