Taco tech hard or soft shell

Another backup qb. Run passer again. He does have 2 pics in limit duty( yes I said duty).
The defense gives up 300 yards to which ever offense u want to run. And another 100 the other part. Last 3 teams threw for over 300 yards with around 100 in rushing. Tcu ran for over 300 yards with 100 passing.
The offense should before pass. With this kid running to make plays.
I was surprised how late tcu started use misdirected plays. Tech I think will TRY to bring more pressure, to stop the run and SHOULD have more exotic play. They are going bowling with nothing to lose. If they win great, if they lose thats what should have happened.
I’m sure the oc is also interviewing for a job.

1 Like

Tech defense has been bad all year. They were like us too that they barely edged SFA, our FCS Missouri St I think they run lots of misdirection to take advantage of our aggressive defense. TCU had some success down the middle on us too. We better beat them cause they are high on McGuire, that he will get whatever recruits he wants and this is their coming out party. That’s their take on their board :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

1 Like

Mcguire my be moses. But, Lubbock ain’t the land of milk and honey. His stint will be more like the 40 years lost in the desert.
Beside kidnapping how is he getting the big :star2:

:joy::joy::joy:

There were a couple or three OSU people on there giving them chit too about we’ve owed them for a decade which is true. They are so desperate to have a winner again they would believe in John Blake if he was hired. There isn’t anyway to get to Lubbock from here :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I do think he will increase recruiting but not top 25.
We will have to see if he can coach college. He will at least get back to what leach had.

He may keep the west Texas boys there somewhat but I don’t see him being kingpin in the metroplex Lubbock isn’t the place I would want to spend my winters. Every time I went to that country in the spring I got sinus and eye infections from the wind and dust :rofl:
Who is this Napier they are talking about to LSU maybe

1 Like

He coached in the metro plex. So he will get some.

Thats the rajan Cajun coach. Just the next hot young coach he beat isu and Campbell last year. Seems to be the only coach unable to beat Texas.
I dnt see him at lsu. Mite be tcu next coach

1 Like

They saId iAranda doesn’t want LSU, he’s a west coast guy. Think he will go to USC if they offer. LSU is all over the place with who they want. I’m thinking they are waiting till the season is over. Someone they like but it never made any difference, they raid peoples head coaches and assistants all the time

1 Like

Who is TCU waiting or looking at Traylor ?
Some say Dykes but that’s a lateral move or below from Patterson

1 Like

I hope tcu takes dykes.

Traylor I think is happy for now at utsa.
Amanda would go to lsu. I think it would be a fit. I think the want their old oc from 2019.
Tcu has been talking with Campbell too

1 Like

TCU isn’t talking with Campbell.

1 Like

Ingalls has been reporting other wise.
I didn’t read the article but John Kurtz did on his show.
How much their talking I dnt know.

1 Like

Ingalls is also the one that wrote about tcu and Houston close to going to the pac 12. So u can take it for what it’s worth.
Tcu is a better job. Campbell is going to lose alot of his players. If he goes to tcu wins a lil then he can still go get one of the bigger jobs.

1 Like

Give picks if ur ready
35 - 20

42-16

1 Like

OSU 42, TTU 20

1 Like

Tech defense has been chit all year I think we 48 14

1 Like

With Sills and Danny being still hurt, gives a good look at our o line for next year. It may not be the o line but it wouldn’t be worse.

1 Like

The tech radio guys have been suspended for the osu game. Yes won’t help us win just strictly info.

1 Like