Tanner McCalister Following Jim Knowles to Ohio State

Michigan I can believe. Michigan State benefited immensely this season by having nearly 20 transfer players come in this past season. We all seen what Ohio State did to them. Indiana and Penn State might play them tough but never beat them.

He can’t beat out Dax for the safety spot plus they have more talented kids than him

1 Like

He has to get playing time. Most transfers we’re seeing are to teams with immediate need and usually to lesser programs for that reason.

2 Likes

Dax Hill plays for Michigan. I thought you said you knew more about college football than anyone else?

He might end up being the best they have.

I guess Tanner can do what he wants but if Knowles was bending his ear, prior to entering the portal about switching teams, then that’s not cool plus its a rules violation I believe. But of course you have to prove it.

2 Likes

Don’t mention any rules violations the NCAA will hammer us.

3 Likes

Never said I knew more than anyone like you Joey … I just forgot he signed with Michigan…still Ohio St has more talent at safety than us. More speee

1 Like

Yea sorry about that. NCAA will see that Knowles works for OSU (albeit tOSU) and book a flight to Stillwater with grins on their faces and an big can of pain in their briefcases

2 Likes

Then Knowles we be in trouble. He was maybe r 3rd best safety. I think he was 4th by the end of the season.
So if he is there best more power to them.

Poor joey

1 Like

Coming from the guy that can’t decide if he wants to give credit to Knowles (you called him a good coach) or if it was just the players that made him good. Poor Roberto!!

He is a good coach but he has to have good players to make it work better. I dnt even know if Knowles recruited any body. I know they said he didn’t coach the line backers.

1 Like

So he developed and schemed with what Spencer left him? Must be a pretty dam good coach without being able to put his own players in place.

Joey I know u think ur a genius but u really need to read what u rote. And then think it over, say it out loud.
U just said a Joey. I can’t even respond to that kind of stupidity. I remember when Knowles came it wasn’t rainbows and unicorns. And gundy told him he had to change his front. Heck what do I know I’m talking to the coach whisperer. I think it was this time last year u were explaining to me how great boynton is.

1 Like

It was also just a couple of months past this time last year when you told me Gundy was going to win in Norman and then you disappeared for a week.

Then it was around this time last year when you started bragging about a win against a Miami team that didn’t have their two best players on the field and a 2nd string QB in the second half.

I said if Boynton doesn’t continue to improve this team then look at saying good bye to him. You also don’t mention of the 30 games Boynton played last year 16 of them were against top 25 opponents. Weird how you decided to leave that part out.

It does seem that he chased a lot of scorers. lol Tanner is a regrettable roster loss, but far from irreplaceable. I have lost no respect to Knowles or McCalister as the business of college football is more business than ever before. I just appreciate Tanner playing the bowl game for us. :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

It will be interesting to see, with whatever talent that THE Other State University has recruited, if Knowles can keep whatever ‘promises’ he might have made to get Tanner to go with him.

GO POKES!!!

3 Likes

My feelings are hurt now…

Hopefully you’re not as soft as Robert.

Another OLineman in the portal. What the hell is wrong with our line??? Can someone get to the bottom of this? I do not understand how one position group has given us this much of a problem for as long as it has.

I doubt they were told to find a place to play being we aren’t that good to begin with and short on quality players. Maybe they thought they could pick up better Oline men in the portal. One thing that bothers me the most in the Oline is some mean in them

1 Like