Taylor Cornelius Will Make First CFL Start on Saturday for Edmonton

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/taylor-cornelius-will-make-first-cfl-start-on-saturday-for-edmonton/

Corndog makes his first CFL start Saturday.

1 Like

I hope it’s a good start. :+1: great job corndog.

1 Like

Good for him and good luck!

1 Like

Ou has 3 starters in the nfl and we have one that’s making his debut aftershock 3years in the cfl. Gundy recruiting at its finest.

1 Like

Who has been in the cfl for 3 years.

This game will be on ESPN+.

1 Like

To all the oSu fans who said he sucks, how you like him now? He was Top 3, 4 QBs in the XFL and one of those guys got an NFL job. I think Corndog could beat out some NFL QBs. Maybe not as a starter but definitely backup. In today’s NFL w/ the need to be a decent runner, he might be better than Rudy. Yeah, I said it!

1 Like

“The Elk’s Cornelius tossed three interceptions while going 19-for-31 in his CFL debut.” :grimacing: (1) Bomber defense shuts down Elks’ rookie QB Cornelius for convincing 37-22 win - Winnipeg | Globalnews.ca

It is a team effort. Their first string had 3 in his first.game I believe. He has had alot of time with first team or offense. I know I will regret saying this because Jug will come on here saying something like" 3-6"

Maybe in a couple of years they can move up to Sanders then in a couple more Gunner.

I see I didn’t stop u from posting a insane comment.
Sanders is going to play pro at any level?