TCU fires Patterson

Are you saying that USC and Michigan are not bluebloods?

There u go again.

1 Like

Let me put it this way rite now if a recruit picked us and Arkansas Baylor Michigan and usc. I would be more scared of Arkansas and Baylor getting him

OSU currently has 14 commits in the 22 cycle according to 247’s site. Below is the name. Followed by his overall ranking as a recruit in the country. Then the teams that are listed as the 3 most prominent programs that offered the recruit

1: Talyn Shettron (#95): OU,TX,ND
2: Ollie Gordon (#273): Michigan, Ark, TCU
3: CJ Brown (#312): Ark, Neb, TCU
4: Garret Rangel (#357): Houston, Va Tech, Utah
5: Tyrone Webber (**#1 JUCO): Auburn, Ole Miss, A&M
6: Braylin Pressley (#439): Neb, WVU, Mizzou
7: Cam Epps (#496): Ark, Mich. St, WVU
8: Mason Gilkey (#614): OSU was his only listed offer due to him being a “hard commit”
9: Dylahn Mckinney (#703): Ark, Cincy, Colorado
10: Austin Kawecki (#707): USC, Miami, Va Tech
11: Landon Dean (#792): Neb, Virginia, KState
12: Jaleel Johnson (#1027): Baylor, Mizzou, Tech
13: Gabe Brown (#1051): Baylor, Tech, KState
14: Tabyr Shettron (#1502): KState, AIr Force, Ut. St

So according to this reputable site, USC offered 1 kid. He did commit to OSU. Im sure hell be a good player. But USC has no coach chief. The player is from Texas. USC or OSU for a TX kid in this recruiting cycle is a no-brainer. Also, take note of the ONLY kid that OU and OSU went head to head on. Like I told you…you dont know how recruiting works

Completely agree. USC HAS NO COACH OR STAFF

“And u thinking osu doesn’t recruit the same kids that blue bb do and are not in the running u kidding urself” So of those 14, Shettron was the only consensus kid being recruited by a blueblood. Ill even throw in Gordon with the Michigan offer. Thats your top 2 recruits. Its not a knock on OSU, but they arent remotely close to consistently in the same recruiting circles as the big boys are.

We have been on final list of other recruits. I dnt know what u think ur proving. I think it’s been 2 months ago I said usc is a bb. Their ( even with a coach ) are not the usc of the 70’s. And only going to get worse because of California.
My original post was about how people think we should get all the leftover recruits. Out pace tcu, smu ,tech etc… like Texas and ou out pass us.
I do think it’s funny how much u dwell on the bb system.
As recruitering goes we have never none better. 5 4 stars, possible of 2 more with revaluation at the end.
So were fine, beside being short of scholarship this cycle.

As RECRUITERING goes… :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: RECRUITERING!!!

"And only going to get worse because of California" What do you mean by this line?

California keeps getting big but less and less top players. As a bb u start with ur base. Usc base is empty. Also, there not even getting there base.
Do not come back with no coach.
My account is screwed up so I can’t posting more.

1 Like

The last time USC was good was 2017. So take a look at the recruiting cycle in 2018. The top 4 players in Cali went to USC. They signed 12 kids form Cali in that class. They ended up with the #4 Class in the Country. That was better than Bama #5 and Clemson #8. Last year they finished #8. Ahead of A&M Notre Dame and OU. That shows you what brand recognition can do for a program. USC really hasnt been in the Title hunt since Carroll left. Yet somehow…theyre still able to pull in classes better than Bama with a guy named Clay Helton who is a nobody. You keep arguing me on what USC is and has been, but youre an idiot. They arent any good on the field this year and likely wont be next year either. But that doesnt change what that job and program has been over the course of college football

“USC base is empty” THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING YOUVE EVER POSTED. California is in a down year…AND STILL HAS 130 KIDS THAT ARE 3 STARS OR BETTER!! USC is the top school in state and always will be

They have had alot of good classes with a 20 and a 64.
64 that’s like a good g5 ranking. Not a bb. What is there retention rate. I know Daniel’s at georgia was dang near perfect rating when he came in at usc.
Why are u trying so hard. Even if u have a coaching change we as a bb can’t have a class at 64. Dude 64.
Back to California 2 5stars this year. 44 mill.

1 Like

Youre right. I need to just leave you be. You dont get it and never will. Youre one of those women that should stay on Facebook during election season

Go look at this class great numbers per player. 52 overall with 4 4 star cb out of 9 players. Yes 4 big number guys. But u will loss 2 that will never play.
No matter if the all stay u can’t play 4 cb from one class.
Gary wonders why his defense is lacking the other year he had 18 recruits I assume because he was full up.
But he wasted 3 on qbs.
So go back and see how many wr or one spot they wasted to get a great class number.
It can happen we only have 5 on defense. We will be getting tranfers to cover up this small class. But fill a class with alot of the same guys hurt.

1 Like

Let’s do a little Q&A here @robert28. But here are the rules. You can ask a question……AFTER YOU ANSWER A QUESTION. No name calling. No rants. Just be precise and answer the question. Then below your answer you get to ask a question. Deal?

I dnt see why. Eventually the numbers will catch up to usc. At least when Tennessee brings kids to games there are 100,000 in the stadium. Not 40,000.
Tv numbers. Usc and dn numbers almost got beat by our third best.
Can they pull it around sure. On this next coach I dnt see it. They need a charismatic west coach guy.
I haven’t seen one yet.
Yes they are a bb. They will win most recruits against us, yes. But not ou or even dn. How they went about this will cause them to have another bad year.
I really dnt see how u can see any of these points wrong.
If u want to move to another topic sure. We can do a question and answer

How many kids get offered in a certain year by a school/coach?

Around 100. I think we had 92 earlier but has gone up

Ok. So you realize then that not all kids that get offered really will be “takes”, right?

Get to the point. If this is going to be about usc just move on

1 Like