Tech rumors

So tevh is not happy with their o line. There going to move mills ( osu transfer) out of lt and the lg.

Smith is going to be on a short leash. They been giving morton more reps. So we may see morton by half.

It sounds McGuire is grasping at straws. The said mills is better then the other kid in practice. So their hoping the other is a gamer. :thinking::thinking::thinking::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::scream::scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yeah their OL is a weak spot but they have a mobile QB that could cause some problems. D needs to be ready.

1 Like

They will have to go to shorter routes. Our dl will eat this line up. They got some tall recievers that will give pronlems. Black went out in the game i hope is health.

McGuire is another guy who will go on 4tjh downs. Were a top ten team. He has nothing to lose. The were 6 of 8 on 4th down against texas

1 Like

Oh yeah, I expect them to be playing playstation football on the Tech sideline. No punts. Let’s just make sure they are 4th and long so they at least have to think about it a little bit.

2 Likes

I know the analytics say go for it on 4th, but I think there are times to ignore analytics and use common sense. For instance, analytics don’t capture what a turnover on downs and giving your opponent a short field and an easy TD does for momentum. It just says, β€œ54% chance to get the 1st down, 54% chance the opposing team scores if you punt it anyway, go for it”.

1 Like