Texas A&M RB Transfer Deondre Jackson Dealing with 'Transcript Issues,' Won't Play vs. Central Michigan

If that’s the case then why are people picking them to win the conference?

Lol if it’s not the case why do the majority consider Oklahoma state the better program?

2 Likes

You and who else? Like four other people? How can we be a better program when we’re 4-7 in our last 10 years against them? Lol you’re right it’s a good joke.

Lol do your research

1 Like

I have. We have more wins and less hardware. You’re remembered by the trophies you’ve won, not by how many times you’ve lost them (well…maybe some people remember how many times you’ve lost them).

I guess all of the local and National media outlets calling us the leader of the new big 12 see it different

2 Likes

Like who?

Baylor shouldn’t even be allowed to play football from the Briles era joy, yet you still stick with him. What is it with this university ? They had a basketball player murdered by another teammate and tried covering it up. Yea that’s joy , win at all costs Still it proves you need to cheer for someone else and you’re an idiot

1 Like

It’s not my decision that they still get to play football. I’m with you though. I’m tired of watching Gundy find a new team outside OU to consistently lose to.

Dave Aranda wins a conference title his second season there. Come back and talk to me if they find him cheating in any way.

1 Like

Wasn’t talking about Aranda you imbecile, you aren’t that dumb are you. I don’t know if a school with bigger scandals within short period of time. How many wins did Baylor have year before last ? Seems they have has years with 1 and 2 wins within the last ten years

1 Like

How many conference titles has Gundy had since 2011? You can scream “top 10 in wins” until you’re blue in the face, but they aren’t picking us to win the conference title (or even play for it). There’s a reason for that, and it’s not because we’ve won multiple championships under Gundy in the past.

1 Like

Joy I really could give a chit if they pick us or not…… what difference does it make. You don’t acknowledge the top eight in wins against ranked teams, I’m giving you no slack on blah about preseason chit
How many conference titles did we have in 70 years before Gundy you idiot

1 Like

And you don’t acknowledge that not only do we have an OU problem, but we also have a Baylor problem. Even after OU and Texas leave what other excuses are you going to come up with?

That right there is the problem with a lot of our fan base (especially the older ones). Instead of saying “Okay, now how do we continue to make the program better?” you guys have decided “Well….I guess this is as good as it gets”.

1 Like

I guarantee half of the ranked teams we’ve beaten in the last 5 years were no where near ranked by the end of the year.

1 Like

Jug smart guy i point that out. But, half of your so called half werent ranked because we beat them.

Then you got teams like baylor who lost to us snd became ranked. So it plays out in the end.

1 Like

Baylor was ranked when they lost to us dumbace. Just like Texas was ranked when we beat them, then finished 85th. That’s one we should be proud of.

1 Like

Well baylor wasnt after they played us. Its amazing how you pick and choose what we should be proud of. We lose to texas you would point at that game saying we should have won that one.

You love to cry. About anything you feel is something most is just nothing

1 Like

Yeah I want them to be good, not just screw with the numbers to make naive fans feel good.

Trophies in case! Championships! If I want cheez it’s, I’ll go buy them.

1 Like

You have always told me that playing a tougher schedule is important. I know to teams that played tosu that did help them. Tcu you plad them they lost did it help.

Oregon played tosu last year, and won did it help them. First tosu lost again. Thats not bad. They just didnt tell Oregon you cant lose to stanford and utah.

Will the oregon lose to Georgia help them this year. They would again have to win the rest.

Beat those teams ranked still looked better the cincy not playing as many. You never cry about all the teams Alabama play that aren’t ranked at the end.

AGAIN double standards. This should send you back to the barn to shovel.

1 Like

50% of our ranked wins the last 5 years are ranked at the end. 80% of Alabama’s ranked wins are ranked at the end. 80 is a lot better than 50.
If Alabama was bragging about wins over Missouri State and Kansas, everyone would be making fun of them.

1 Like