Texas A&M RB Transfer Deondre Jackson Dealing with 'Transcript Issues,' Won't Play vs. Central Michigan

Originally published at: Texas A&M RB Transfer Deondre Jackson Dealing with 'Transcript Issues,' Won't Play vs. Central Michigan | Pistols Firing

Jackson was on OSU’s first two-deep.

1 Like

It is fine if he can get it fixed. More runs to younger guys.

1 Like

Is transcript issues another word(s) for grades or is it something else?

Maybe just a paperwork deal

Is there a specific reason of why this wasn’t settled before now?

1 Like

Its not the first time. A&m works like you lil to none

2 Likes

Looks like someone is angry they were proven wrong. How about you provide some references to support your arguments before saying someone else “works lil to none”?

I was one spot off on a season 5 years ago. You dnt undersyand basic football.

Seriously sills making the nfl pissed you off from more the me 1 spot of. Lol your a sad sad gurl.

1 Like

You don’t understand Google or even how to navigate through it. We’ve had the internet for over 25 years now. Start learning something.

I don’t give a dam about Sills NFL status. I just want you to take some kind of responsibility and accountability for your errors before going after other people. You can’t do it though. You feel you have to be right even when you’re wrong.

See you admitted it you dnt care about osu players going to the nfl.if he played for vandy you would. Well didnt sills prove me rite. I knew he was nfl worthy.
I admitted i was i spot off on the coaches poll 6 years ago.

Another reason you dnt care about sills you would have to back track the chit you piled on him. You siad he sucked. You need to live get a new team

1 Like

I told you on another forum I’m glad he’s on a roster. That’s not the point here. You’re avoiding things your accountable for saying. You’re trying to deflect here.

I said i was 1 spot of on a coachs poll for 2016 10 times now. Get over it

1 Like

The only thing that is on my OSU transcript are grades.
So I guess his grades might be an issue. That should have been dealt with long ago. Maybe some of A&M classes are too basic to qualify for credits to OSU?
2 carries total while at A&M?

1 Like

Yea I was thinking the same although I can’t imagine the standards between the two schools being much different but again i know zero about all that so can’t even speculate. Hope they get it all sorted though.

And so it begins…before the season begins.

1 Like

While I don’t agree with 99% of what you say on this forum what you say here is foreboding, the trickling out of bad news on the cusp of the season, does seem to be a trend over the years. lol

1 Like

Joy you do need another team, you like Baylor , go to their forum and tell them where you are from and you switched teams. I doubt they have a forum with much discussion but give it a try. You won’t be happy with another 12-2 season anyway

1 Like

Hard to figure out this kid not having paper work already done. He’s been here since spring hasn’t he ? It can’t be anything but basics ??

At least they can discuss how they have three conference titles in less than a decade.

And they still get the spotlight stolen from a guy in Stillwater with a badass mullet

2 Likes