The Best and the Worst from Oklahoma State's Win at Texas

I doubt it

Which part ou able to muster 8 and 5.

Is Baylor going to lose another coach

Why does it matter if Baylor loses another coach?

Joe, do a little research. Let me help you. The Big 12 wasn’t really known for defense during those years. After oSu was popping numbers out in the previous years, the rest of the big 12 noticed and decided offense was more important than defense. If they wanted to beat oSu and OU they had to put up big numbers. Gundy took notice of what the SEC was doing and decided to put more scholarships towards the defensive side of the ball. Maybe you have noticed our defense has improved. The offense will eventually roll around. I sure hope so.

1 Like

Just asking see unlike u I’m not trying to prove something every time I post. When I talk with others we can just talk about things.
What about riley and lsu

I knew better than to engage. Sometimes it’s just too easy.

1 Like

Main thing is to get a good qb. Besides ou there are no good qbs in the league now

1 Like

It’s actually addictive :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Halfway through the season with the offense playing a worse game against a bad Texas defense than they did against K State, and you think they are going to have it fixed?

I’m trying to decide if you’re just optimistic, gullible, or both.

It’s just not clicking for Sanders. I think the talent is there but the execution isn’t.

1 Like

You realize we won? To let you know how it works, the team with the most points at the end of four quarters wins… Just saying.
He sure is slow at typing…

1 Like

God yes. If this team could limit bone head plays it would roll. But with other bad qb in the league it’s easier to stay in games.

1 Like

You do realize that eventually the defense will have a down game, right? Might be good to have some insurance from the offensive side of the ball just in case.

How about instead of the offense looking like a steaming pile of chit for 2-3 quarters they actually look like they are trying to fix it? How about the HC coming out and saying “We need more different schemes and strategies on offense” and not saying “Well….this is our new offensive identity. So you’ll just have to deal with it.”

Okay… I belive you can stay here and discuss this with yourself. I am going to read other articles.

1 Like

Yep….that’s what I thought.

Like I said he will tell u 50 times

Joey I’m suprised u have said anything about us accepting the liberty bowl bid. Now we got 6 wins.

Even if we went 9-3 we still would try. Got play an easier team for that bowl win.

Nothing is to good for u to cry about