The Madness

Purdue isn’t as athletic as UConn so I’m say unless the big guy for Purdue goes off and the outside hits a bunch of threes , UConn by 8

I’ll be surprised if UConn wins by less than 10

3 Likes

UConn is winning by not getting half the stuff they are doing actually called a foul. This is worse than a Bedlam football game in Norman. It’s dragging guys by the arms. Literally falling on top of people because every block is out of control. The coach is popping off to opposing players.

UConn is LSU Women’s.

UConn is just dominant to me

18M is wild. Women’s game is exploding

That was the 2011 Louisville team for me. They fouled so much, but nothing was called and it was characterized as “hard nosed defense”.

1 Like

Is UConn a blue blood?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

I somehow got my bracket 99.1% right.

1 Like

Who voted no here?

UConn is a Blue Blood.

More championships than Duke, Kansas, and UNC in the past 25 years and with different coaches.

Maybe you do not see as many UConn shirts on people walking about, but they are a Blue Blood.

2 Likes

I’m thinking they have replaced UCLA.

2 Likes

UCLA has fallen off the basketball hierarchy, coming up on 30 years since they won a championship and really has not done much lately from my memory.

They made a final four a couple years ago. That’s about it though.

Thats not nothing, but not quite up to their storied past.

Not that we can say much.

1 Like

Pretty sure we’ve been to as many final fours as them the past 30 yrs

I did

No one’s blood is blue you idiot it’s red. And a school doesn’t even have blood. Or a body. Read a book.

1 Like