The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said after Oklahoma State's Bedlam Loss

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/the-rundown-everything-mike-gundy-said-after-oklahoma-states-bedlam-loss/

Gundy on turnovers, offensive line play and more.

Didn’t want to address the problem that has been the biggest problem for upteen years lol. Offensive line.

4 Likes

Flat out didn’t come to play! O State was bullied, pushed around the whole first half and still some in the second as I Cobb had several issues with OL picking on him well into the 3rd qrtr. That old Cowboy MO of only playing a half of football lingers with us from Lewis field days and shows it’s ugly face from time to time.
OU vs Gundy’s 2/0 in 2022

1 Like

And Gundy…

It was a pathetic display by a horribly coached team. Sanders somehow managed to have 4 turnovers in a game AGAIN. I don’t think our guys even know what sport they are playing. And we have next year to look forward to with the same O-Line issues and D-Line that is starting over. I knew Sanders would eventually implode just like he does every single year.

1 Like

So Gundy was surprised at how much they were throwing the ball, but then he said the guys in the headphones said, they are doing what they have been doing. How did Gundy not already know this??? If he isn’t aware of what they have been doing, then maybe he was completely unprepared AGAIN? What other explanation is there?

Our defense did not improve much over the last three quarters… their offense became erratic and Gabriel started missing the throws that he had been making. As simple as that in my humble opinion…

If Derek ‘you know’ Mason is still here next year, it is good money after bad. Our coordinators need a make over. Our personnel needs both to get healthy and some upgrade in talent and in coaching. Our program is at a bit of a crossroads. From top ten and CFP contender to unranked and just above .500 in one season should be as disturbing to Poke fans as a 2-loss season is to Alabama fans!! lol Do not look up, as yes, the sky may actually be falling. Grab an umbrella…

GO POKES!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: